Mossberg Shockwave Brace Kit
20ga Mossberg Shooters: Please Read Before Purchasing:
The 20ga Stabilizer Adapter Is .050 Wider Per Side Than The 20ga Receiver. Other Than That, The Fitment Is The Same As On A 12ga Shockwave.
Please See The Image To The Right. If That .050 (50 Thousandths) Visible
Slight Edge Is Not An Issue For You, Then You Are Good To Go!
Don't Miss Our Other American Made Mossberg Shockwave Accessories And Related Products! Check Them Out Here! Looking for other Mossberg Accessories? Find Them Here!
Mossberg Shockwave Brace Kit:
GG&G has chosen the most desirable and strongest components to upgrade your Mossberg Shockwave. From the most durable brace adapter found, to the softest and most comfortable grip on the market, this kit will allow for the installation of the coveted SB Tactical SBA3 stabilizing brace. The SBA3 gives the shooter the ability to quickly adjust the brace's length, on the fly, for rapid deployment.
The GG&G Mossberg Shockwave Brace Kit only adds an additional 4.25 inches to the length of the Shockwave Shotgun when collapsed.
ATF has determined that the Pistol Stabilizing Brace if used as designed, is legal to purchase, legal to own, legal to install and legal to use. Furthermore the ATF has determined that attaching a pistol stabilizing brace to a firearm does not alter the classification of the firearm or subject the firearm to NFA control.
Mossberg Shockwave Brace Kit Component Specifications:
TacStar Stabilizing Brace Adapter:
- Sturdy die-cast metal construction for strength. The additional weight also helps reduce felt recoil.
- Designed with the proper drop for bead or ghost ring sights.
- QD sling attachment ports on both sides.
- Fits 12ga and 20ga Mossberg Shockwaves. ( .050 overhang on 20ga receivers. Review Above Image. )
- Finish: Durable Matte Black Powder Coat Finish.
- Weight: 11 ozs.
- Overmolded SUREGRIP material with aggressive “Rhino Hide” texture for improved weapons control.
- The soft overmolded grip reduces hand fatigue when shooting buckshot or heavy loads.
- Integral beavertail extension, and subtle finger grooves, help ensure a positive and comfortable hand position.
- Virtually impervious to solvents and oils.
- Finish: Matte Black Rubber
- Weight: 3 ozs.
SB Tactical SBA3 Stabilizing Brace:
- On the fly five position adjustability for rapid deployment.
- Built in arm cuff with stabilizing strap.
- Minimalist design with integral ambidextrous QD sling ports on both sides.
- Includes a 7075 Mil-Spec receiver extension brace tube. (GG&G includes a Mil-Spec castle nut for secure installation)
- Finish: Matte Black Plastic.
- Receiver Brace Tube Finish: Matte Black per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: 6.75 ozs.