Purchase one of the Shockwave Flashlight Mount/Streamlight Flashlight Packages above and get a 10% discount on the Shockwave Flashlight Mount and get Free Shipping on this order!
If you need more info on the Streamlights, click any of the images below.
Mossberg 590 Shockwave Flashlight Mount:
GG&G developed the 590 Shockwave Flashlight Mount specifically for the Shockwave because the foregrip of the Mossberg 590 Shockwave is a reconfigured version of Mossberg's 590 foregrip. Our 590 flashlight mount which is similar, is a hair too close to the foregrip, so if you own one of the new Mossberg's and need a flashlight mount, this is the one to get!
Mossberg 590 Shockwave Flashlight Mount Specifications:
- Installs easily.
- Manufactured specifically for the 12ga 590 Shockwave. Will not fit the 20ga 590 Shockwave.
- Designed, tested and manufactured to withstand the rigors associated with professional use.
- Ambidextrous Design. Can be mounted on either side of the Mossberg 590 Shockwave to accommodate both right handed or left handed shooters.
- The MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail can be positioned facing forward or rearward.
- Perfect for mounting a tactical flashlight to your Mossberg 590 Shockwave shotgun.
- All edges have been rounded, smoothed and beveled to protect the shooter.
- Length: Accessory rail measures 1 3/4" long.
- Material: Manufactured from bullet proof ASTM A36 steel and 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Finish: Steel components are manganese phosphated in a non-reflective matte black combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- Finish: Aluminum components are Type III hard coat anodized per Mil-Spec.
- Weight 1.3 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
If you need a flashlight for your shotgun, check out the Tactical Flashlights and Mounting Rings Here.