ON SALE-FREE SHIPPING-Heavy Duty Agency Looped Sling Attachment
SALE ENDS MIDNIGHT MONDAY!
Heavy Duty Agency Looped Sling Attachment
The Heavy Duty Agency Rear Sling Adapter Looped For AR-15 Collapsible Stocks installs without removing the castle nut and no tools are required except for the included 9/64" wrench to tighten the fastening screw of the Agency Sling Attachment. This AR Sling Attachment offers the end user a more consistent fit than our earlier version. You may not know this, but some of the recoil tubes being produced are smaller in diameter than the originals and smaller than the Mil-Spec units. The AR-15 Agency Sling Attachment Looped are specifically designed to accommodate HK style quick clips, snap hooks or MASH Hooks. The Mag-Pul Para Clip will not work with this attachment. The ergonomic design does not interfere with the charging handle operation, even the larger units like the Gas Buster.
Heavy Duty Looped Agency Rear Sling Attachment Specifications:
- Easy to install.
- Clamps securely to the castle nut.
- Fits commercial or Mil-Spec buffer tubes.
- Does not require removal of the buffer tube to install.
- Does not interfere with the charging handle.
- The Looped Heavy Duty version accepts HK or MASH hooks.
- Perfect for single point or 2 point slings.
- All edges have been de-burred to protect the operator.
- Material: Manufactured from 4140 steel.
- Finish: Manganese phosphated matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: approximately 2 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
If a rectangular style AR15 sling attachment better serves your mission requirements, then check out the Agency Sling Attachments Rectangular.
Developmental History: The Agency Rear Sling Adapters were developed because certain government agencies established policies indicating that if a tool needs to be used to remove a part of the weapon to install a new accessory it cannot be done unless the gun is sent to the agency's armorer or gunsmith for the installation. This caused a major problem for many agencies looking to quickly update their weapons.The GG&G Agency Rear Sling Adapter only requires that the rear assembly of the collapsible butt stock be removed. An operation that does not require tools. The Agency Sling Adapter then slides over the tube and, once in proper position securely tightens around the castle lock nut as shown in the above photo.