AR-15 Agency Rear Sling Attachment:
The Agency Rear Sling Adapter Rectangular For AR-15 Collapsible Stocks offers the end user a more consistent fit than our earlier version. You may not know this, but some of the recoil tubes being produced are smaller in diameter than the originals and smaller than the Mil-Spec units. Our upgraded design easily and securely fastens onto the castle lock nut versus the tube so various size recoil tubes are no longer an issue. The AR15 Sling Attachment installs without removing the castle nut and no tools are required except for the included 9/64" wrench to tighten the fastening screw of the Agency Sling Attachment. The AR-15 Agency Sling Attachments Rectangular are specifically designed to accommodate AR-15 slings up to 1 1/4" wide. The ergonomic design does not interfere with the charging handle operation, even the larger units like the Gas Buster.
Agency Rear Sling Attachments Rectangular Specifications:
- Easy to install.
- Clamps securely to the castle nut.
- Fits commercial or Mil-Spec buffer tubes.
- Does not require removal of the buffer tube to install.
- Does not interfere with the charging handle.
- Accommodates slings up to 1 ¼-inch wide.
- Perfect for single point or 2 point slings.
- All edges have been de-burred to protect the operator.
- Material: Manufactured from 7075 billet aluminum alloy.
- Finish: Type III hard coat anodized per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: approximately 1 ounce.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
If a looped style AR15 sling attachment that accepts HK style quick clips better serves your mission requirements, then check out the Agency Sling Attachments Looped.
Developmental History: The Agency Rear Sling Adapters were developed because certain government agencies established policies indicating that if a tool needs to be used to remove a part of the weapon to install a new accessory it cannot be done unless the gun is sent to the agency's armorer or gunsmith for the installation. This caused a major problem for many agencies looking to quickly update their weapons.The GG&G Agency Rear Sling Adapter only requires that the rear assembly of the collapsible buttstock be removed. An operation that does not require tools. The Agency Sling Adapter then slides over the tube and, once in proper position securely tightens around the castle lock nut as shown in the above photo.