Benelli M2 Front And Rear Looped Sling Attachments
Need a sling for your Tactical Shotgun? We've got plenty to choose from - Choose Yours Here! Looking for other American Made GG&G Benelli Shotgun Accessories? Find Them Here!
The Benelli M2 Front And Rear Looped Sling Attachments (For 12ga Only):
The Benelli M2 Shotgun is renowned for providing accurate fire and a fast cycling action in both competition and tactical situations. Loyal M2 shooters have asked us take a hard look at the Benelli and design and manufacture accessories for this shotgun. The first products many of you requested was a full line of sling attachments, so we are now manufacturing three different sling attachment options. The Benelli M2 Front and Rear Looped Sling Attachments For HK Style Snap Hooks And Mash Hooks as shown here, a set of Standard Front And Rear Sling Attachments, and a set of Benelli M2 Quick Detach Front And Rear Sling Attachments With Heavy Duty QD Sling Swivels.
Benelli M2 Front Looped Sling Attachment Specifications:
- Compact & easy to install.
- The Benelli M2 Front Looped Sling Attachment mounts behind the end cap of the shotgun's magazine tube.
- Manufactured with a stainless steel ball bearing detent to secure the unit behind the end cap of the magazine tube.
The M2 Front Sling Attachment provides a front side sling mount for HK style quick clips and mash hooks.
- All edges have been dehorned and rounded for the shooters safety.
- Material: Manufactured from tough ASTM A36 steel to withstand the rigors of combat.
Finish: Bead blasted and manganese phosphate finished in matte black per mil-spec.
- Weight: 1 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made in America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
Benelli M2 Rear Sling Attachment:
Compact & easy to install.
The Benelli M2 Rear Looped Sling Attachment mounts just behind the receiver.
- The M2 Looped Rear Sling Attachment provides a looped rear sling mount in the preferred side mount position.
The M2 Rear Looped Sling Attachment can be used with a two point sling set up or as a single point sling attachment.
- When used as a Benelli M2 Single Point Sling Attachment, it allows the operator to mount the weapon on either the primary or offside shoulder. As a result, during dynamic entries it becomes easier to "cut the pie" at doorways and move around corners, whether they are on the right side or left side, without telegraphing the operator's position. In addition, slings attached to a single point mount work especially well when operators are deployed wearing body armor or are involved in breaching operations.
- All edges are smoothed and rounded for the shooter's safety.
Material: Manufactured from tough ASTM A36 steel to withstand tough professional use.
- Finish: Bead blasted and manganese phosphate finished in non-reflective matte black per mil-spec.
- Weight: 2.0 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made in America By men And Women Proud To Be Americans!