Benelli Tactical Bolt Release Pad For M1, M2 And M3 Benelli Shotguns
Important: The Tac Pad Will Not Fit The Benelli Super Black Eagle II With 3.5" Chamber.
Looking for other American Made GG&G Benelli Shotgun Accessories? Find Them Here!
Benelli Tactical Bolt Release For The M1, M2, And M3 Benelli Shotguns:
During the high stress encountered in most tactical environments, it's extremely difficult to locate by feel the small bolt release button found on the Benelli M1 Super 90, M2, M3 and the M3 Super 90. To improve tactile recognition, we developed an oversize tactical Benelli bolt release pad for these popular shotguns. The Benelli bolt release is an accessory that could very well save your life in a fire fight. You can now personalize your Benelli with custom colored tactical bolt release pads.
Benelli Tactical Bolt Release Specifications:
- The knurled pad is easy to locate by touch and manipulate, even with a gloved hand.
- The GG&G Benelli Tac Pad is manufactured to not rotate as other pads in the market place do.
- The Benelli Bolt Release Pad is very easy to install. Installation only requires basic tools and mechanical skills.
- All parts and instructions are included in the Tactical Bolt Release kit.
- The price includes a new factory Benelli carrier latch, modified for the new tac pad. You do not have to drill and tap any item in this kit.
- Available in four custom colors.
- All edges have been rounded and de-burred for the shooters safety.
- Material: The GG&G Benelli Tactical Bolt Release Pad is manufactured from 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Size: 1 1/4" x 5/8".
- Finish: Anodized in four custom colors.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made in America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans.
The Benelli Tactical Charging Handle: (Available In Matching Colors)
Save 10% When You Purchase The Charging Handle With The Tac Pad
The retracting bolt handle issued with the popular Benelli M1 Super 90, M2, M3 and M4 fighting shotguns is difficult to grasp during the high anxiety associated with a gunfight. Failure to retract the bolt handle completely could lead to a catastrophic malfunction that is potentially fatal. To prevent this, our engineering staff has designed one of the most practical Benelli shotgun accessories on the market. It is an oversized, knurled, rotating Benelli Tactical Charging Handle for the Benelli law enforcement series shotguns. Just remove the small factory retracting handle and replace it with our superior Benelli M1 charging handle or M4 charging handle.
- Important: This Benelli Charging Handle is specifcally designed, tested and manufactured for the Benelli M1, M2, and M3 shotguns.
- The Benelli Tactical Charging Handle is much larger than the factory Benelli M1 charging handle providing a more positive method of charging, especially in stress fire situations.
- Available in the standard no-insert configuration, or select from five custom colors from Tactical Black To Ball Bustin Brass.
- Heavy knurling reduces the chance of your fingers or hand slipping off the charging handle during stress fire situations or when wearing gloves.
- Rounded edges provide a snag free operation.
- All edges are deburred for the shooters safety.
- Material: These Benelli tactical accessories are made from 4140 ordnance steel, heat-treated to Rockwell 45 C hardness.
- Finish: a non-reflective matte combat black, mil-spec manganese phosphate finish.
- Insert Finish: Anodized in five custom colors.
- Weight: 1.0 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made in America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!