If You Would Prefer Your Benelli M2 Side Saddle Without A Sling Attachment Provision; We Have It Right Here.
Don't Miss Our Other American Made Benelli M2 Accessories And Related Products - Check Them Out Here!
Benelli M2 Six Shot Side Saddle Shell Holder With Sling Mount
The GG&G Benelli M2 Side Saddle Shell Holder (Six Shot) includes a unique design that provides quick access to your ammunition at an angle that matches your hand. That 15 degree angle of the GG&G Benelli M2 Six Shot Side Saddle facilitates loading the mag tube and the chamber.
You can select the M2 Side Saddle with a Quick Detach Mount Provision, or select the Looped Mount version which accommodates the HK style quick clips or most MASH hooks. If you select the QD version, you can purchase the Benelli M2 Side Saddle without a GG&G HD QD Swivel, or add either one of the GG&G Heavy Duty QD Sling Swivels at a discounted price. The QD receptacle offers the limited rotation feature, to limit sling wrap-up that sometimes occurs with QD sling swivels.
Important Consideration: Unlike other shotgun side saddle shell holders, the GG&G Side Saddle utilizes a solid rubber tube shell retainer versus a rubber tube shell retainer with side walls. The Reason? The rubber tube type shell retained easily distorts from heat and continuous pressure of the shotgun shell. Over time the shell becomes loose in the shell holder. The GG&G solid shell retainer with a speced durometer reading, retains its form resulting in a tight fit that you can count on for years of use.
Benelli M2 Six Shot Side Saddle With Sling Mount Options:
- As easy to install as changing a car tire.
- Manufactured specifically for the 12ga Benelli M2 Shotgun.
- Designed and manufactured to withstand the rigors associated with professional use.
- All models of the GG&G Benelli M2 Side Saddle mount solidly to the receiver at two locations using the provided hardware. The supplied hardware mounts through the trigger group pin hole and also mounts to a GG&G supplied receiver end plate that you install as a rear mounting point. The receiver end plate easily mounts betwenn the back of the receiver and the stock.
- Non-marring backing plate will not damage the receiver's finish.
- The M2 Side Saddle holds 12ga ammunition at a unique angle of 15 degrees to facilitate the speed of bottom loading the magazine tube or top loading of the chamber.
- The Benelli M2 Side Saddle Shell Holder allows shotshells to be retained in base up or base down position depending on shooter's style of reloading.
- The M2 Shell Holder features a durable, oil resistant, replaceable shotshell retention system.
- The Sling Attachment provision provides a side mounted QD or Looped sling mount.
The GG&G HD QD Rectangular Sling Swivel accommodates up to 1 1/4" slings.
The QD Angular Sling Swivel accommodates most HK Style Quick Clips or most Mash Hooks.
- If the QD Sling Attachment provision is selected it includes the Limited Rotation Feature. This helps to prevent sling wrap up.
- Manufactured from 6061 T-6 aluminum.
- Type III hard anodized black per mil-spec.
- Ergonomic design including lightning cuts for weight reduction.
- Weight: 6.0 oz
- Overall Length: 7"
- All edges have been rounded for the shooter's safety.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!