IMPORTANT NOTICE: This Vertical Grip is not intended to be installed on the "slide arm" or "forearm" of any shotgun! Installing a vertical grip in this manner is extremely dangerous and could cause bodily injury or death!
AR-15 Short Forward Vertical Grip
A vertical grip for the AR-15 and M-16 has become a valued tactical accessory in military, law enforcement and civilian arenas. It provides the operator with several important advantages, from diminishing muzzle climb during burst-fire sequences to simply offering a more comfortable shooting stance. The AR-15 Short Forward Grip like the GG&G SFG-1 has become a very popular alternative to our popular Standard Length Vertical Grip.
AR-15 Short Forward Grip Technical Specifications
- Low profile ergonomic design without sacrificing functionality.
- Perfect for keeping CQB style weapons as compact as possible.
- The Short Forward Grip is designed for use with mil-spec-1913 rails.
- Ideal for M4 carbines and breeching shotguns.
- Excellent for use as a " reference point " or for the " thumb-break " style of shooting.
- Provides for a comfortable, secure grasp for outstanding recoil control and ultra fast point-ability.
- No tools required for installation or adjustment in the field.
- The AR-15 Short Forward Vertical Grip is manufactured from solid black Acetal cold polymer for durability and low heat absorption.
- Alignment window to aid in installation.
- Lightweight at only 2.8oz.
- 3 3/16 inches long.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!