"No Tools Needed" Tri-Grip Waterproof Cap
And Compartment To Hold Spare Bolt Etc.
There is little doubt that vertical foregrips have become a valued tactical accessory in military, law enforcement and civilian arenas. They provide the operator with several important advantages, from diminishing muzzle climb during burst-fire sequences to simply offering a more stable and comfortable shooting stance. The GG&G Vertical Foregrip has always provided more than other standard vertical grips on the market - the highest quality of course, as well as a core with a waterproof compartment to store batteries and other small items.
For federal and military purchases the NSN number is NSN 1005-01-567-5573.
Vertical Grip Specifications:
- Very stable, easy to install.
- Waterproof compartment will accommodate an AR-15/M16 spare bolt.
- "O" ring sealed, waterproof compartment is configured to securely hold a spare bolt in place with NO RATTLING.
- Tool-less access to the compartment.
- Waterproof compartment has a Tri-grip cap designed to be non snag and allowing it to be opened with a gloved hand.
- A separate "O" ring seals the threaded core from the combat environment.
- Without the spare bolt, the compartment is large enough to securely hold two AA batteries or 2 CR123 batteries.
- Firing pins, ejectors, extractors or other small replacement parts can be stored in the compartment, but the user will need to pack additional material so as to eliminate rattling.
- The GG&G Vertical Foregrip does not require any special tools for installation or adjustment in the field.
- The rugged, heavy duty foregrip is 4.5" in length, weighs only 2.7 oz and is 1.250" in diameter.
- This foregrip is manufactured from black acetal polymer.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!