The ETI Under Foregrip Rail For AR-15 Rifle Forearms
Although the M4 configured weapon system is extremely popular today, we have had many requests from our customers to manufacture a MIL-STD-1913 Under Forearm Integrated Rail for the AR15/M16 Rifle. The GG&G ETI UFIR is in response to those requests. What makes it extremely unique, is that it can be installed into the vent holes of the lower handguard without removing it from the weapon. In addition, no backing bushing, nut-serts or miscellaneous fasteners of any kind are required. The unique integral camming attachment system allows the rail to be easily installed and removed with a flat tip screwdriver without any alteration to the handguard.
ETI Under Foregrip Rail For AR-15 Rifle Forearms Specifications:
- Easily installed.
- Ideal to mount vertical grips, bipods and lights.
- Does not require removal of handguard.
- Only fits Rifle length Mil-Spec handguards.
- Unique integral camming attachment system.
- No alteration to handguards required.
- 12 mounting recoil cross slots, machined to MIL-STD-1913 specs.
- Length: 5 inches long.
- Materials: 6061-T6 billet aluminum alloy
- Finish: Type III hard coat anodized Matte black per Mil- Spec
- Weight: 1.9 OZ
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!