AR-15 Under Forearm Integrated Rail (UFIR)
Vertical foregrips and other accessories mounted at the 6 o'clock position on shoulder fired weapons have become prominent in military, law enforcement and civilian arenas. However, not every agency or individual for that matter, can afford or justify the purchase of a forearm assembly surrounded by multiple rails, when all they want to do is add a vertical foregrip, flashlight, bipod or other accessory to the weapon at the 6 o'clock position.
Attention LE And Military purchasing agents: Please reference GG&G part number and National Stock Number: NSN-1005-01-562-1866 when ordering this component.
AR-15 Under Forearm Integrated Rail (UFIR) Specifications:
- Very low profile design.
- Installs easily with just hand tools.
- Mounting system provides rugged 3 point mounting.
- Inexpensive alternative to a quad railed tactical forearm.
- Compatible with Mil-Spec standard carbine or M4 handguard.
- Perfect for mounting a verticle grip, flashlight or bipod.
- No permanent alteration to forearm necessary for installation.
- The UFIR has 11 mounting cross lugs and is machined to MIL-STD-1913 specifications.
- Edges are smoothed and rounded for the shooter's safety.
- Manufactured from 6061-T6 solid billet aluminum and Type III hard-coat anodized matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Length: 4.625".
- Weight: 1.6 oz.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
Google Base Product Name:
AR-15/M16 Under Forearm Integrated Rail (UFIR)
On Sale Free Ship: