XDS-2 Tactical Bipod
NEED A BIPOD ADAPTER? CLICK HERE TO SELECT THE ONE YOU NEED.
Don't Miss Our Other American Made GG&G Bipods And Related Products! Check Them Out Here!
The XDS-2 Tactical Bipod
We have been asked by our customers to develop a new Extreme Duty Bipod that had all of the standard features of the XDS Bipod that we supply to the United States Military--along with a few more special features. Specifically; a head that pans or swivels, provide a system that would allow the bipod legs to lock forward at a 45 degree angle for difficult terrain, and provide rubber feet that would grip more surfaces and be replaceable. We listened, and are now producing the GG&G XDS-2 Tactical Bipod with those specific additional features and a few more.
XDS-2 Tactical Bipod Technical Specifications:
- Extremely rugged construction.
- Tool-Less installation.
- The XDS-2 Tactical Bipod has 20° degrees of panning capability to the left and right of the center position. Panning mechanism has an easy to operate thumbnut tension adjustment.
- The Tactical Bipod has 25° degrees of canting capability each side of center. Canting mechanism has an easy to adjust thumbnut tension adjustment.
- Easy to operate elliptical thumbnuts are used at all adjustment points.
- Silent spring lock leg deployment capability.
- The Bipod legs can be folded and locked in a full forward position, deployed and locked in a 45° degree forward position, or deployed and locked in the standard straight down position.
- When the XDS-2 Tactical Bipod legs are deployed and locked in the 45° degree forward position to accommodate terrain conditions, the Bipod is 6" tall.
- When the Tactical Bipod legs are deployed and locked in the straight down position they can be independently adjusted from 8" to 10.25".
- The legs of the XDS-2 Bipod can be used as a vertical grip.
- The XDS-2 comes standard with tough rubber all weather and all terrain feet.
- The rubber feet are replaceable.
- Material: Manufactured from aircraft quality 6061-T6 aluminum alloy with extreme duty connection points and fasteners.
- Finish: All aluminum components are bead blasted and Type III hard anodized per mil-spec in a non-reflective matte black combat finish.
- Weight: 15 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
If you need a Mounting Adapter for your XDS-2 Tactical Bipod, Click Here.