NEED A BIPOD ADAPTER? CLICK HERE TO SELECT THE ONE YOU NEED. PLEASE REMEMBER
THIS BIPOD IS NOT DESIGNED TO TAKE THE RECOIL OF HEAVY CALIBER RIFLES OR CARBINES!!! Refer To This Chart For Specific Caliber Recommendations.
Don't Miss Our Other American Made GG&G Bipods Check Them Out Here!
Standard XDS Bipod:
The Standard XDS Bipod offers a greater range than previous versions. In addition to a stronger pivot mechanism, the GG&G folding AR-15 bipod design affords 25 degrees of cant in either direction of center. Not only does this increase better rough terrain adjustability, but this pivoting capability allows the deployed bipod leg to be used as a vertical foregrip if required for rapid transition. (Attention California Residents: Using a bipod leg as a vertical grip may be an issue. Having a vertical grip on a rifle is one of the features that defines an assault weapon in California. A bipod is not a vertical grip, but using one as such might get you in trouble.) In addition, a tension mechanism and adjustment knob has been added so that the operator does not need tools to make tension adjustments to the swivel.
Attention LE And Military purchasing agents: Please reference GG&G part number and National Stock Number: NSN-1005-01-563-0152 when ordering this component.
Standard XDS Bipod Specifications:
- The XDS bipod attaches to any MIL-STD-1913 or Weaver dovetail rail without an adapter.
- The Bipod features 25 degrees of cant to the left and right that is tension adjustable.
- The height of the XDS bipod can be adjusted from 7" to 9.25" when measured from the bottom of the dovetail to the bottom of the foot pads.
- Fully adjustable legs with thumb nut adjustments and silent deployment.
- Grip tight foot pads.
- Tool-less cant tension adjustment.
- Deployed legs can be used as a vertical grip.
- Manufactured to meet current Military specifications for extreme weather and drop tests.
- Material: All aluminum components are manufactured from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum.
- Material: All steel components are manufactured from 4130 steel.
- Finish: All aluminum components are Type III hard anodized in a non-reflective matte black finish per Mil-Spec.
- Finish: All steel components are manganese phosphate matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: 11.5 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!