Why You Should Choose An LED Flashlight, And Is There More Than Just White Light?
Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount 2 625 Lumen Weapon Light:
The Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount 2 Weapon Light with 625 lumen capability, is a compact multi-function weapons mountable tactical flashlight. The ProTac Rail Mount 2 light features a built in dedicated fixed-mount for Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) rails. It is user friendly. You can use either a remote switch with momentary/constant on operation or a standard push-button tail switch. Powered by two CR123A lithium batteries.
Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount 2 625 Lumen Weapon Light Specifications:
- C4 LED Technology, with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Glass lens; High temperature, shock mounted, AR coated, impact resistant Boro float glass.
- Battery (2) 3 volt CR123 lithium batteries included. 10 year storage life.
- CR123A lithium battery output: High: 625 lumens; 22,000 candela; 297m beam; runs 2 hours. Low 60 lumens; 2,000 candela; 89m beam; runs 21 hours.
- Includes remote pressure switch, push-button tail switch, remote retaining clips, double-sided tape and zip ties.
- One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode.
- TEN-TAP® programmable switch allows user selection of one of three different programs: high/strobe/low (factory default), high strobe, high only, or low/high.
- Remote pressure switch features momentary and "constant on" operation.
- Integrated rail clamp attaches to MIL-STD-1913 rails.
- Strobe: for disorienting or signaling.
- LED solid state power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life.
- IPX7 rated with standard button switch installed; waterproof to one meter for 30 minutes.
- IPX4 rated with the remote pressure switch installed.
- Manufactured from durable, anodized aluminum with impact-resistant tempered glass lens.
- Serialized for positive identification.
- Size: Length 5.00 inches.
- Weight: 5 oz.
- Color: Black.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- RoHS compliant.
- This is a top-rate product, but unfortunately Streamlight, an American company, has decided to have this product made in Communist China.