IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR BARREL CLAMP PURCHASERS: The GG&G Barrel Clamp makes contact with your barrel and the GG&G Magazine Tube Extension. This contact may damage/wear the finish on your barrel or mag tube during usage. We recommend using masking tape applied to the inside of the GG&G Barrel Clamp where it makes contact with the barrel. It is not advised to apply any tape to the inside of the barrel clamp that makes contact with the Mag Tube Extension. Since GG&G Inc. cannot control the installation of this product, GG&G will not be responsible for any wear, blemishes, marks or damage that may occur to your shotgun.
Don't Miss Our Other American Made Remington 1100/1187 Shotgun Accessories And Related Products! Check Them Out Here!
Remington 1100/1187 Mag Tube Extension:
The GG&G Remington 1100 1187 Magazine Tube Extension is easy to install as long as you have a working knowledge of how to break down your shotgun to perform maintenance procedures. These 1100/1187 Mag Tube Extensions attach easily without modification to the shotgun**. These two shot and three shot Magazine Extensions use the factory follower or you can save 10% and purchase the Remington Mag Tubes with the GG&G Enhanced High Visibility Follower as a money saving package. In addition you can purchase either mag tube extension in a 10% discounted package with the GG&G Remington1100/1187 Barrel Clamp. You can check out the Barrel Clamp Specifications Here.
Remington 1100/1187 Magazine Extension Specifications:
- Perfect for Military, Law Enforcement and Home Defense use.
- Fits 12ga Remington 1100 and 1187 shotguns only.
- The 2 shot tube adds two additional rounds without increasing overall length of the shotgun.
- The front of the GG&G Remington two shot 1100/1187 Magazine Tube Extension does not protrude beyond the barrel of a standard 18.5" model.
- The three shot Mag Tube Extension adds three additional rounds and will protrude approximately 2 1/4" beyond the barrel of an 18.5" model. IMPORTANT: It's important that you realize that having your Mag Tube Extension protrude past the muzzle may cause carbon build-up, scoring or discoloring to the mag tube extension, especially if you are using a ported choke tube. GG&G does not warranty this type of finish damage to the extension.
- When installed properly, the solid steel ratchet base on the1100/1187 mag tube extension nut, securely retains the barrel under recoil.
- The end cap of the magazine extension tube can be removed separately to facilitate cleaning and the use of a magazine plug.
- The 1100/1187 Kit includes a new extended length magazine spring to insure proper function.
- Material: Unlike the competition, the magazine extension tube nut is CNC machined from wear resistant solid steel bar stock versus aluminum.
- Finish: The unique magazine tube extension nut is manganese phosphated in a non–reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- Material: The magazine extension tube is machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Finish: Type III Hard Coat anodized non-reflective matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Two Shot Length: 6 1/4".
- Weight: 5 oz.
- Three Shot Length: 8 1/2"
- Weight: 6.1 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime--See bullet point 5 regarding an important warranty consideration.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
**May require removal of factory magazine tube crimp on some models.