Don't Miss Our Other American Made Remington 1100/1187 Shotgun Accessories And Related Products! Check Them Out Here!
The Remington 1100/1187 Follower:
Remington 1100/1187 Shotgun shooters know that the standard factory Remington 1100/1187 follower leaves much to be desired. It is unreliable and does not offer the necessary features tactical shooters are looking for. It is one of the first 1100/1187 shotgun components to be upgraded. The GG&G Remington 1100/1187 Follower for 12 ga. shotguns are enhanced followers manufactured with the tactical shooter in mind.
Remington 1100/1187 Magazine Follower Specifications:
- The GG&G Enhanced 1100/1187 Follower only fits the Remington 1100 and 1187 12 ga. shotguns.
- Installs just like the factory 1100/1187 follower.
- The follower is manufactured with a deep spring pocket to better control spring movement.
- The GG&G Remington Stainless Steel Follower is CNC precision machined from stainless steel for corrosion and wear resistance. The slotted stainless steel body provides smooth operation and resists galling and contaminants from imbedding into the body of the follower. These are the two major contributors to aftermarket followers malfunctioning.
- Material 1: The body of the follower is precision machined from 300 series stainless steel.
- Material 2: The high visibility red insert is 6061 T6 aluminum and is manufactured so that you cannot only quickly see that the magazine tube is empty, but in low light conditions, feel the difference between the face of the follower and the rear of a shotgun shell.
- Finish 1: The body of the follower is polished stainless.
- Finish 2: The aluminum insert is anodized an eye catching bright rocket red.
- Weight: .6 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!