Don't Miss Our Other American Made Remington 1100/1187 Shotgun Accessories And Related Products! Check Them Out Here!
Remington 1100/1187 Scope Mount
The GG&G one piece Remington 1100/1187 Scope Mount, provides a rugged and reliable scope mounting platform for your 1100/1187 Remington shotgun. It is to mount to the factory drilled and tapped receiver of your Remington 1100 and 1187 shotguns. If by chance yours is not, have a competent gunsmith drill and tap your receiver to accommodate the 6-48 threads of the enclosed mounting screws. The design of the Remington 1100 and 1187 Scope Mount provides that low-profile factory look.
Remington 1100/1187 Scope Mount Specifications:
- Low profile design.
- MIL-STD-1913 configuration.
- Perfect for mounting a tactical scope to your Remington 1100 & 1187 shotguns.
- Easy installation to factory drilled and tapped receivers, or receivers drilled and tapped for 6-48 threads.
- Attaches with four steel Torx head screws. Torx wrench is included.
- The Remington 1100 1187 Scope Mount is precision machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- All edges are smoothed and rounded for the shooter's safety.
- Finish: Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective matte black finish per Mil-Spec.
- Length: 5.5" long.
- Weight: 1.2 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
Fits Remington 1100, and 1187 Shotguns With 6-48 Threaded Holes In The Top Of The Receiver.
If your receiver isn't drilled and tapped, have your gunsmith drill and tap it so you can have the quick target advantage that a mini-red dot scope provides.