Don't Miss Our Other American Made Remington 1100/1187 Shotgun Accessories And Related Products! Check Them Out Here!
Remington 1100/1187 Side Saddle Shell Holder
The unique design provides quick access to your ammunition at an angle that matches your hand. The GG&G Remington 1100/1187 Side Saddle facilitates loading the mag tube and chamber. Compatible with the short tactical length forearms only. Longer length sporting forearms will need to be replaced prior to installation of the Remington 1100/1187 Side Saddle.
Important Consideration: Unlike other shotgun side saddle shell holders, the GG&G Side Saddle utilizes a solid rubber shell retainer versus a rubber tube shell retainer with side walls. The Reason? The rubber tube type shell retainer easily distorts from heat and continuous pressure of the shotgun shell. Over time the shell becomes loose in the shell holder. The GG&G solid shell retainer with a speced durometer reading, retains its form resulting in a tight fit that you can count on for years of use.
Remington 1100/1187 Side Saddle Specifications:
- As easy to install as changing a car tire.
- No modifications are required to the firearm for installation.
- The Remington 1100 1187 Side Saddle mounts solidly to the receiver using provided steel trigger pin replacement bolts.
- A non-marring backing plate will not damage the receiver's finish. The backing plate is cut out to view the firearm's serial number. The 6 shot Remington 1100/1187 Side Saddle holds 12ga ammunition at a unique angle of 15 degrees to facilitate the speed of bottom loading the magazine tube or top loading of the chamber.
- With the Remington 1100 1187 Side Saddle Shell Holder, shotshells can be retained in base up or base down position depending on shooter's style of reloading.
- The Remington Side Saddle features a durable, oil resistant, replaceable shotshell retention system.
- Ergonomic design including lightning cuts for weight reduction.
- Material: Manufactured from 6061-T 6 aluminum.
- Finish: Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective matte black finish per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: 5.5 oz.
- Overall Length: 6.5".
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made in America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!