Don't Miss Our Other American Made Mossberg 940 PRO Accessories And Related Products! Check Them Out Here!
Mossberg 940 PRO Side Saddle Shell Holder
The GG&G Mossberg 940 PRO Side Saddle Shell Holder (Six Shot ) provides quick access to your ammunition at an angle that matches most shooters hands. The GG&G Mossberg 940 Side Saddle's distinctive design facilitates loading the mag tube and the chamber.
Important Consideration: Unlike other shotgun side saddle shell holders, the GG&G Side Saddle utilizes a solid rubber shell retainer versus a rubber tube shell retainer with side walls. The Reason? The rubber tube type shell retainer easily distorts from heat and continuous pressure of the shotgun shell. Over time the shell becomes loose in the shell holder. The GG&G solid shell retainer with a speced durometer reading, retains its form resulting in a tight fit that you can count on for years of use. We suggest you place shot shells in the holder for a day. Then retrieve them several times to break in the rubber retainer.
Mossberg 940 PRO Side Saddle Shell Holder Specifications:
- As easy to install as changing a car tire.
- No modifications are required to the weapon for installation.
- The Mossberg 940 Side Saddle mounts solidly to the receiver using the provided steel trigger pin replacement bolts.
- Non-marring backing plate will not damage the receiver's finish. ?? The backing plate is cut out to view weapon's serial number. The 6 shot side saddle holds 12 ga ammunition at a unique angle of 15 degrees to facilitate the speed of bottom loading the magazine tube or top loading of the chamber.
- With the Mossberg 940 PRO Side Saddle Shell Holder, shotshells can be retained in base up or base down position depending on shooter's style of reloading.
- The Mossberg 940 Side Saddle features a durable, oil resistant, replaceable shotshell retention system.
- All edges have been rounded for the shooter's safety.
- Material: Manufactured from 6061 T-6 aluminum.
- Finish: Type III hard anodized black per mil-spec.
- Ergonomic design including lightning cuts for weight reduction.
- Weight: 5 oz.
- Overall Length: 6".
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!