Mossberg 930 Enhanced Tactical Charging Handle:
Failure to retract the bolt handle completely could lead to a catastrophic malfunction that is potentially fatal. Why risk it? Replace the Mossberg 930 factory charging handle with one you can easy grab during the high anxiety associated with a gun fight, the GG&G Mossberg Enhanced Tactical Charging Handle.
Mossberg Enhanced Tactical Charging Handle Specifications:
- Easy to install. No modifications are needed to your shotgun.
- The Mossberg 930 Enhanced Charging Handle is much larger than the factory Mossberg 930 charging handle providing a more positive method of charging, especially in stress fire situations.
- Heavy knurling reduces the chance of your fingers or hand slipping off the charging handle during stress fire situations or when wearing gloves.
- Provides light weight, consistent reliable functioning.
- Rounded edges provide a snag free operation.
- All edges are deburred for the shooters safety.
- The Mossberg 930 Enhanced Tactical Charging Handle does not rotate.
- Material: Manufactured from 4140 ordnance steel.
- Heat treated to Rockwell 45 C to sustain the punishment of professional use.
- Finish: Manganese phosphate finished non-reflective matte black per mil-spec.
- Weight: Less than an ounce.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans.
Check out our other Mossberg Tactical Mossberg Accessories here.
Mossberg 930 Tactical Bolt Release Pad:
The small Mossberg factory button is tough to locate by feel during the high stress encountered in most tactical environments. To improve tactile recognition, GG&G developed an oversize tactical bolt release pad for the Mossberg 930 shotgun. This is an accessory that could very well save your life in a firefight.
- The knurled pad is easy to locate by touch and manipulate, even with a gloved hand.
- Although not difficult to install, the Mossberg 930 Bolt Release Pad requires that you be familiar with the technical dis-assembly of the shotgun and be mechanically inclined. If not, the component should be installed by a competent gunsmith. Installation requires basic tools.
- All parts and instructions are included in the Tactical Bolt Release kit.
- We use a new factory Mossberg carrier latch, modified for the new tac pad.
- All edges have been rounded and de-burred for the shooters safety.
- Material: The GG&G Mossberg 930 Tactical Bolt Release Pad is manufactured from 4140 ordnance steel.
- Size: 1 1/4" x 5/8"
- Finish: Non-reflective manganese phosphate combat finish per Mil-Spec
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans.