ATTENTION MOSSBERG 930 JM PRO AND 940 JM PRO MODEL OWNERS: This GG&G Magazine Tube Extension WILL NOT FIT your shotgun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The GG&G Barrel Clamp makes contact with your barrel and the GG&G Magazine Tube Extension. This contact may damage/wear the finish on your barrel or mag tube during usage. We recommend using masking tape applied to the inside of the GG&G Barrel Clamp where it makes contact with the barrel. It is not advised to apply any tape to the inside of the barrel clamp that makes contact with the Mag Tube Extension. Since GG&G Inc. cannot control the installation of this product, GG&G will not be responsible for any wear, blemishes, marks or damage that may occur to your shotgun.
Don't Miss Our Other American Made Mossberg 930 Accessories And Related Products! Check Them Out Here! Looking for other Mossberg Accessories? Find Them Here!
Mossberg 930 Magazine Tube Extensions:
The GG&G Mossberg 930 Magazine Extensions are easy to install as long as you have a working knowledge of how to break down your shotgun to perform maintenance procedures. They attach easily without modification to the shotgun. These two shot and three shot Magazine Extensions use the factory follower or you can save 10% and purchase them with the GG&G Enhanced High Visibility Follower as a money saving package. You can check out the Barrel Clamp Specifications here.
Mossberg 930 Magazine Tube Extension Specifications:
- Perfect for Military, Law Enforcement and Home Defense use.
- Fits 12ga Mossberg 930 shotguns only.
- Both the two shot and three shot GG&G 930 Magazine Extension Tubes are designed to be installed onto the Mossberg 930 factory 4 shot magazine tube. They do not replace the factory magaziine tube.
- The two shot extension adds two additional rounds without increasing the overall length of the shotgun.
- The front of the GG&G Mossberg 930 Two Shot Mag Tube Extension does not protrude beyond the barrel of a standard 18. 1/2" model.
- The three shot extension adds three additional rounds and protrudes approximately 2 3/4" beyond the barrel of an 18 1/2" model. IMPORTANT: It's important that you realize that having your Mag Tube Extension protrude past the muzzle may cause carbon build-up, scoring or discoloring to the mag tube extension, especially if you are using a ported choke tube. GG&G does not warranty this type of finish damage to the extension.
- Unlike the competition, the magazine extension tube nut is CNC machined from wear resistant solid steel bar stock versus aluminum.
- When installed properly, the solid steel ratchet base on the Mossberg 930 mag tube extension nut, securely retains the barrel under recoil.
- The unique magazine tube extension nut is manganese phosphated in a non–reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- The end cap of the magazine extension tube can be removed separately to facilitate cleaning and the use of a magazine plug.
- Both magazine extension tubes are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and Type III hard anodized non-reflective matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Package includes a new extended length magazine spring to insure proper function.
- Two Shot Length: 6.5".
- Weight: 5.5 oz.
- Three Shot Length: 8.785"
- Weight: 6.1 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime- See bullet point 5 regarding an important warranty consideration.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!