Mossberg 930 Follower
Mossberg 930 Enhanced Follower For The
Mossberg 12 ga. Features Wear And
Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Construction
With A High Visibilty Red Insert
Enhanced Mossberg 930 Follower
Mossberg 930 Shotgun Shooters want the best for their shotguns. The standard Mossberg 930 follower does not offer the upgraded features tactical shooters are looking for. It's one of the first 930 shotgun components to be upgraded. The GG&G Mossberg 930 Follower for Mossberg 12 ga. shotguns is an enhanced follower manufactured with the Mossberg Shotgun Shooter in mind.
Enhanced Mossberg 930 Follower Product Specifications:
- Installs just like the factory 930 follower. No modification to the shotgun required.
- Material: The GG&G Mossberg Follower is manufactured from stainless steel for corrosion and wear resistance. The stainless steel body provides smooth operation and resists galling and contaminants imbedding into the body of the follower. These are the two major contributors to aftermarket followers malfunctioning.
- Material: The high visibility red insert is aluminum and is manufactured so that you cannot only quickly see that the magazine tube is empty, but in low light conditions, feel the difference between the face of the follower and the rear of a shotgun shell.
- The follower is manufactured with a deep spring pocket to better control spring movement.
- Weight: .6 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans.