Mossberg 20ga 590 Shockwave Flashlight Mount
MANUFACTURED SPECIFICALLY FOR THE 20GA 590 SHOCKWAVE.
***WILL NOT FIT THE 12GA 590 SHOCKWAVE, OR ANY OTHER SHOTGUN, OTHER THAN THE 20GA 590 SHOCKWAVE!***
Mossberg 20ga 590 Shockwave Flashlight Mount:
GG&G developed the 12ga 590 Shockwave Flashlight Mount specifically for the 590 Shockwave because the foregrip of the Mossberg 590 Shockwave is a reconfigured version of Mossberg's 590 foregrip. Well, that's the same situation for the Mossberg 590 Shockwave in 20ga so we designed tested and are now manufacturing a Flashlight Mount specifically for Mossberg 20ga 590 Shockwave.
Mossberg 20ga 590 Shockwave Flashlight Mount Specifications:
- Installs easily.
- Manufactured specifically for the 20ga 590 Shockwave. Will not fit the 12ga 590 Shockwave.
- Designed, tested and manufactured to withstand the rigors associated with professional use.
- Ambidextrous Design. Can be mounted on either side of the Mossberg 590 Shockwave to accommodate both right handed or left handed shooters.
- The MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail can be positioned facing forward or rearward.
- Perfect for mounting a tactical flashlight to your Mossberg 20ga 590 Shockwave shotgun.
- All edges have been rounded, smoothed and beveled to protect the shooter.
- Length: Accessory rail measures 1 3/4" long.
- Material: Manufactured from bullet proof ASTM A36 steel and 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Finish: Steel components are manganese phosphated in a non-reflective matte black combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- Finish: Aluminum components are Type III hard coat anodized per Mil-Spec.
- Weight 1.3 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
If you need a flashlight for your Mossberg shotgun, check out the Tactical Flashlights and Mounting Rings Here.