Streamlight TL-RACKER Shotgun Forend Light
Mossberg 590 SHOCKWAVE
PLEASE READ REGARDING THE INSTALLATION OF FRONT SLING ATTACHMENTS WHEN USING A SHOCKWAVE TL-RACKER.
The Streamlight TL Racker Shotgun Forend Light For The Mossberg Shockwave WILL accommodate the installation of certain GG&G front sling attachments. The GG&G accessories listed below WILL mount properly beneath the Magazine Cap onto the Mossberg Shockwave with the TL-RACKER installed.
The GG&G Accessories Are: GGG-1084-2 Mossberg 590 Rectangular Front Sling Attachment, GGG-1434 Mossberg 590 Looped Front Sling Attachment.
Streamlight TL-RACKER Shotgun Forend Light Mossberg 590 SHOCKWAVE:
The lightweight, all-in-one TL-RACKER Shotgun Forend Light for the Mossberg 590 SHOCKWAVE features the latest in LED technology. The light provides 1000 lumens and 1.5 hours of continuous run time and is o-ring and gasket sealed. The Mossberg SHOCKWAVE TL-RACKER Shotgun Forend Light is designed to easily replace the original factory forend of your Mossberg 590 model pump-action shotgun. It features a sleek design that reduces snag hazards by eliminating the need for remote cords. Ideal for shotgun breaching, close quarter operations or elevating your home defense options.
Streamlight TL-RACKER Shotgun Forend Light For Mossberg SHOCKWAVE Specifications:
- Important Note: This Streamlight TL-Racker Forend Light only fits12ga Mosberg Shockwave Shotguns.
- The Shockwave TL Racker is equiped with the Nylon Safety Strap - Installed!
- Case Material:
- Body: Impact modified Engineering Polymer with textured grip. Available in Black.
- Facecap: 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish.
- Length: 8.00 in.
- Width: 1.95 in.
- Height: 2.64 in.
- Weight: 12.10 oz. with battery.
- Lens: Borofloat high temperature glass.
- Light Source: C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Light Output: 1000 lumens, 20,000 candela peak beam intensity and 928 ft (287m) beam distance. Custom "Total Internal Reflection" optic with a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination. Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity.
- On/Off: Ambidextrous, dual elongated switch pad design with momentary-steady function.
- Run Time: 1.5 hours.
- Battery: Two (2) 3 Volt CR123A lithium battery, with a storage life of 10 years.
- C4 LED technology for extreme brightness.
- Ambidextrous, elongated switch pad momentary/stead dual switch provides maximum grip and easy switch access.
- Operating temperature: -20 degrees F to +120 degrees F.
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof operation.
- Serialized for positive identification.
- Warranty: Streamlight's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
This product is subject to Export Controls under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Department of Commerce Export Administrative Regulations "EAR."