Streamlight TL-RACKER Shotgun Forend Light
Mossberg 590 SHOCKWAVE
PLEASE READ REGARDING THE INSTALLATION OF FRONT SLING ATTACHMENTS WHEN USING A SHOCKWAVE TL-RACKER.
The Streamlight TL Racker Shotgun Forend Light For The Mossberg Shockwave WILL accommodate the installation of certain GG&G front sling attachments. The GG&G accessories listed below WILL mount properly beneath the Magazine Cap onto the Mossberg Shockwave with the TL-RACKER installed.
The GG&G Accessories Are: GGG-1084-2 Mossberg 590 Rectangular Front Sling Attachment, GGG-1434 Mossberg 590 Looped Front Sling Attachment.
WILL ONLY FIT STANDARD 12GA SHOCKWAVE WITH 14" BARREL!
Check Out The Specs For The Mission Essential Mossberg TL Racker Forearm Light Installation Tool HERE!
Streamlight TL-RACKER Shotgun Forend Light Mossberg 590 SHOCKWAVE:
The lightweight, all-in-one TL-RACKER Shotgun Forend Light for the Mossberg 590 SHOCKWAVE features the latest in LED technology. The light provides 1000 lumens and 1.5 hours of continuous run time and is o-ring and gasket sealed. The Mossberg SHOCKWAVE TL-RACKER Shotgun Forend Light is designed to easily replace the original factory forend of your Mossberg 590 model pump-action shotgun. It features a sleek design that reduces snag hazards by eliminating the need for remote cords. Ideal for shotgun breaching, close quarter operations or elevating your home defense options.
Streamlight TL-RACKER Shotgun Forend Light For Mossberg SHOCKWAVE Specifications:
- Important Note: This Streamlight TL-Racker Forend Light only fits12ga Mosberg Shockwave Shotguns.
- The Shockwave TL Racker is equiped with the Nylon Safety Strap - Installed!
- Case Material:
- Body: Impact modified Engineering Polymer with textured grip. Available in Black.
- Facecap: 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish.
- Length: 8.00 in.
- Width: 1.95 in.
- Height: 2.64 in.
- Weight: 12.10 oz. with battery.
- Lens: Borofloat high temperature glass.
- Light Source: C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Light Output: 1000 lumens, 20,000 candela peak beam intensity and 928 ft (287m) beam distance. Custom "Total Internal Reflection" optic with a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination. Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity.
- On/Off: Ambidextrous, dual elongated switch pad design with momentary-steady function.
- Run Time: 1.5 hours.
- Battery: Two (2) 3 Volt CR123A lithium battery, with a storage life of 10 years.
- C4 LED technology for extreme brightness.
- Ambidextrous, elongated switch pad momentary/stead dual switch provides maximum grip and easy switch access.
- Operating temperature: -20 degrees F to +120 degrees F.
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof operation.
- Serialized for positive identification.
- Warranty: Streamlight's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
This product is subject to Export Controls under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Department of Commerce Export Administrative Regulations "EAR."