Mossberg And Remington Shotgun Forearm Installation Tool
If you have ever tried to remove or install the forearm nut on your Remington or Mossberg 12ga pump-action shotgun, you know how frustrating it can be without the proper tool. Now you can purchase one tool that will work on both brands of shotguns without breaking the bank. Say goodbye to the frustration and risk of damage to your shotgun, and get back on the range quicker with GG&G’s new dual-sided forend nut tool.
Mossberg And Remington Shotgun Forearm Installation Tool Specifications:
- Eases installation of aftermarket forearms like the Streamlight TL Racker Flashlight.
- Precision machined to match castle nut notches.
- Multi model capable all-in-one tool.
- Specifically manufactured to be used on Remington 870 and Mossberg 500/590 and Mossberg Shockwave 12ga forearms only.
- All handhold edges have been rounded and smoothed to protect the installer.
- Material: Precision machined from solid steel.
- Overall Length: 3.5”.
- Finish: Manganese phosphated matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Weight 1.7 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime. Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!