Quick Detach Sling Attachment For Dovetails:
With the QD Sling Thing For Dovetails, you can quickly unsling your AR-15, M-16, or M4 rifle by using a dovetail sling mount with quick detach capabilities. As the use of tactical forearms have become more prevalent by special operations personnel and law enforcement SWAT teams, the need to easily mount a sling to the dovetail rails of the tactical forearm has become necessary. It was for this reason that GG&G developed a QD Sling Attachment specifically for dovetail applications. The side mount sling swivel provides the flexibility to mount the front sling attachment anywhere on the rails of the tactical forearm that meet your mission requirement. This dovetail mounting capability means you can choose between a side mount sling swivel or top mounted swivel to maximize your tactical sling.
The Quick Detach Sling Thing-Sling Attachment For Dovetails may be purchased without a heavy duty quick detach sling swivel, or with your choice of a Rectangular or Angular Heavy Duty Enhanced 1 1/4" QD Sling Swivel. The HD QD Enhanced Sling Swivel has a larger quick detach button than a standard sling swivel for an easier and quicker transition. The button has concentric tactile grooves machined into the surface for more precise finger or thumb placement. The wire diameter is thicker to provide a more robust sling attachment surface.
Quick Detach Sling Attachment For Dovetails Specifications:
- Easy installation.
- No-Snag design.
- For use with tactical quad-rail forearms.
- Keeps the weapon slung in the correct position to avoid canting outwards away from your body.
- The sling mount comes without a heavy duty quick detach sling swivel, or with your choice of a Rectangular or Angular GG&G Enhanced Heavy Duty inch and a quarter (1 1/4") sling swivel.
- Utilizes a larger quick detach button for an easier and quicker transition and a thicker wire diameter to provide a more robust sling attachment surface.
- The QD swivel socket features "Limited Swivel Rotation" to prevent sling wrap-up.
- All edges have been deburred and rounded to protect the shooter.
- Materials: Manufactured from tough 7075 billet aluminum.
- Finish - Aluminum Parts: Type III hard coat anodized matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Finish - Steel Components: Manganese phosphated matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: 1.7 oz. with the optional Enhanced Heavy Duty QD Swivel.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In American By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!