PVS-14 Night Vision Scope - White Phosphor Gen 3 Intensifier Tube
As of 1/22/2021 we have been advised by the manufacturer that ALL NEW ORDERS will take approximately 90-100 days to fulfill. Additional transit time will be needed to ship to the GG&G facility and then from GG&G to you.
IMPORTANT PRODUCT AND PRICING INFORMATION:
We always try to offer our customers competitive pricing on our optics packages. Our "Out The Door Price" for the Night Vision Devices PVS-14 Night Vision Scope With High Performance White Phosphor Pinnacle Tube Package is based on paying for the Night Vision Package with your credit card/PAYPAL Account.
You can save $100.00 if you purchase the GG&G PVS-14 Night Vision Scope Package by cashiers check or money order. If you want to take advantage of this money saving method, please contact one of our Product Specialists at 800-380-2540.
No matter which payment method you choose, your night vision package is shipped fully insured from our facility via Fed Ex Three Day Express. The Package is much too valuable to ship without that protection.
PVS-14 Night Vision Scope With White Phosphor Intensifier:
Besides being extremely versatile, the PVS-14 Night Vision Scope With The Gen 3 Pinnacle White Phosphor Intensifier Tube, provides an alternate coloration closer to black and white imagery. This change in color has been reported to enhance overall object recognition while providing contrast sensitivity equivalent to or better than traditional green phosphor image tubes. These night vision monoculars can be hand held, head mounted, helmet mounted or weapons mounted when equipped with a weapons mount like the GG&G Quick Detach Multi-Flex Night Vision Mount. Check out the specs by clicking on the highlighted text. Because of its modular design, light weight and high performance attributes, it can be used for security, surveillance, navigation, hunting, home defense, and wildlife management. In addition to the PVS-14’s versatility and high performance capabilities the NVD PVS-14 night vision scope is extremely durable and comes with a 10 year NVD factory warranty.
For long rifle weapon applications, the PVS-14 Night Vision Scope With White Phosphor Intensifier can be mounted on a MIL-STD-1913 weapon rail behind a standard collimated dot sight that is night vision compatible. These NVD's can be purchased with the GG&G QD Multi-Flex Night Vision Mount as a greatly discounted option. This mount affords the operator the ability to go from weapons mount to hand held or head mount with just the rotation of an ergonomic lever.
PVS-14 Night Vision Scope With White Phosphor Intensifier General Specifications:
- The PVS-14 Night Vision Scope is the current issue night vision monocular for the US Armed Forces and NATO allies.
- Includes a Gen 3 Pinnacle High Definition Harris Corp. white phosphor tube. Also available with a Harris Corp. P-43 green intensifier tube.
- Can be helmet mounted, weapons mounted, camera adapted, or handheld. (Recoil rated on weapons in 5.56X45mm NATO or less)
- When helmet mounted, the PVS-14 night vision scope will power off when in the upright position, and power on when flipped down.
- Helmet mounting a monocular allows the operators un-aided eye to maintain natural night-adapted vision for changing light conditions, and depth perception.
- Can be mounted behind most collimated daylight reflex sights such as the ACOG, Aimpoints and EOTech night vision compatible systems.
- The PVS-14 night vision scope features an auto-gated intensifier tube that automatically adjusts to varying light levels.
- Manual gain control gives the user the ability to increase or decrease the tubes brightness in different ambient lighting conditions.
- Each PVS-14 night vision scope has a built-in infrared LED illuminator, with illumination indicator light and low battery indicator.
- Standard Accessories: Soft Carry Case, Operator’s Manual, (2) AA Batteries, Demist Shield, Sacrificial Filter for Objective Lens, Head/Helmet Mount Adapter (J-arm), Head-mount Assembly with 3 Brow Pads, Lens Tissue, Neck Cord, Eye-Cup, and Front Lens Cap.
- Powered for approximately 50 hours on a single AA battery.
- Waterproof to 60’ for 2 hours.
- Dimensions: 4.5”(L) x 2” (W) x 2.25” (H)
- Weight: 12.4oz.
- 10 year Night Vision Device factory warranty.
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.
The following specifications are the minimum performance level that GG&G accepts in our PVS-14 units.
- Power Supply: HP + Pinnacle White Phosphor Tube.
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 25.0 min.
- Photocathode Response: 2200 min.
- Halo: n/a
- Film: Thin Filmed.
- Electronic Background Input: 2.5 max.
- Resolution: 64 lp / mm min.
- Magnification: 1x + 0.03
- Field of View: 40º + 2 Degrees.
- Objective Lens: EFL 26mm.
- Diopter Adjustment: -6 to +4.
- Range of Focus: 9.8″ to infinity.
- Battery Type: 1 AA.
- Battery Life: 50 Hours.
- Weight: 12.4 oz (monocular only).
- Dimensions: 4.5” x 2” x 2.25”.
- Warranty: 10 years.
- Max Spots Allowed in Each Zone, Spot Size (in.)
......>.012 -.015 0__0__0
......>.009 - .012 0__0__0
......>.006 - .009 0__1__1
......>.003 - .006 0__2__2