Purchase one of the HK MK23/Streamlight Flashlight Packages above and get a 10% discount on the
HK MK23 Flashlight And Laser Mount and get Free Shipping on this item!
Click the image below for more info.
HK MK 23 Flashlight And Laser Mount
One of the most thoroughly tested handguns in history, the MK 23 pistols were first delivered to U.S. SOCOM for operational deployment on May 1,1996. The MK23 came equipped with a sound suppressor, and a proprietary Laser Aiming Module that cost over $1,500.
GG&G has designed a lightweight rail adapter that allows the MK23 to accept more modern and far less expensive lights and lasers like the Streamlight TLR series and the SUREFIRE X300/X400 series.
HK MK 23 Flashlight And Laser Picatinny Rail Mount Specifications:
- Installs easily without modification to the firearm.
- Fits Streamlight and Surefire lights and lasers, as well as other L.A.M.’s designed to fit Picatinny rails.
- One piece and lightweight.
- Easily integrates to the existing MK23 light rails.
- Secures to the factory threaded hole in the trigger guard with provided hardware.
- Designed for the harshest of environments and conditions.
- Precise machining of the mount to frame fit allows retaining of zero on laser sights.
- Mount is machined to allow the viewing of the serial number.
- Materials: Manufactured from solid billet 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum.
- Finish: Type III hard coat anodized matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: 1.9 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans.