35% OFF - Aimpoint Quick Detach Cantilever Ring - FREE SHIPPING
Limited Quantity! If The "Add To Cart" Button Is Not Shown, We Are Sold Out!
Aimpoint Quick Detach Cantilever Ring:
The Accucam Quick Detach Aimpoint Cantilever Ring has the same robust features as our original GG&G Aimpoint Cantilever Ring. A spare battery is kept handy in an insulated capped waterproof compartment. The height of the Aimpoint QD Cantilever Ring allows for "True Absolute Co-Witnessing" when using back up iron sights.
The Accucam QD Locking Lever System provides you with a solid method to quickly install or remove your Aimpoint mount from the weapon system. The Aimpoint can quickly be installed on a dovetail rail in seconds by rotating the Accucam Cam Lever to the locked position. It can then be quickly removed by rotating the Accucam Cam Lever to the unlocked position. It is fully adjustable to fit worn or out of spec MIL-STD-1913 dovetails. Not recommended for .50 BMG or lightweight machine guns.
QD Aimpoint Cantilever Ring Specifications:
- Easy to install.
- Provides for absolute co-witness with iron sights.
- The Aimpoint QD Ring Mount places the Aimpoint far enough forward so that a night vision monocular or magnifier can be mounted behind it.
- Built solid to withstand the rigors of combat.
- Utilizes 6 cap screws to secure the Aimpoint firmly in the ring mount.
- The Aimpoint Mount incorporates a waterproof spare battery compartment.
- The ergonomic finger loop design of the Accucam lever is easy to operate, even with a gloved hand and is virtually snag-proof.
- In tests the Accucam has been shown to be repeatable to 1/2 MOA.
- The unique Accucam design is fully adjustable to fit worn or out of spec dovetail rails.
- All edges have been rounded and softened to protect the shooter.
- Material And Finish: The body is manufactured from solid billet 6061 T6 aluminum. and Type III hard-coat anodized matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Material And Finish: The Accucam Quick Detach mechanism is manufactured from solid billet 4140 steel and manganese phosphated matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: 6.25 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
Important Aimpoint CompM2, ML2 and M3 Mounting Considerations:
Because the Accucam mounting mechanism being located on the non-ejection port side of most weapons, the battery/brightness control mechanism of the Aimpoint will be located at the 10:00 o'clock position as shown in the above image (non-ejection port side), instead of the 2:00 o'clock position (ejection port side). This allows a right handed shooter to easily operate the Accucam QD mechanism and the brightness control knob with the off hand instead of the fire control hand. The windage and elevation adjustments are also rotated.
Important Aimpoint CompM3 Rubber Cover Consideration:
If you intend to use the rubber cover included with your Aimpoint CompM3, it will need to be modified to fit with the Accucam QD Aimpoint Cantilever Mount.