Stoeger M3000 Tactical Bolt Release Pad
Don't Miss Our Other American Made Stoeger M3000 Accessories And Related Products! Check Them Out Here!
Stoeger M3000 Tactical Bolt Release Pad:
High stress tactical encounters can happen to all of us. When it does, it can be extremely difficult to locate, by feel, the small bolt release button found on the Stoeger M3000 Shotgun. To improve tactile recognition, GG&G developed an oversize Stoeger M3000 Tactical Bolt Release Pad. It's easy to locate by touch and easy to manipulate, with or without gloves. The Stoeger M3000 Tactical Bolt Release Pad is coupled with a new slightly modified Stoeger M3000 bolt release mechanism.
Stoeger M3000 Tactical Bolt Release Specifications:
- Installs with common hand tools. No modifications needed to the Stoeger shotgun.
- Over-sized serrated pad for ease of operation with wet or gloved hand in a stress fire situation.
- Includes a modified Stoeger M3000 factory manufactured feed latch.
- All parts and instructions are included in the Tactical Bolt Release kit.
- The price includes a new factory Stoeger M3000 carrier latch, modified for the new tac pad. You do not have to drill and tap any item in this kit.
- The edges of the Tactical Bolt Release Pad have been softened and deburred to protect the shooter's fingers.
- Material: The GG&G M3000 Tactical Bolt Release Pad is manufactured from 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum.
- Finish: Matte black in a non-reflective combat finish.
- Dimension: The release pad measures 1 ¼" long by 5/8" wide.
- Weight: 1.3 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made in America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!