Need a sling for your Tactical Shotgun? We've got plenty to choose from - Choose Yours Here! Don't Miss Our Other American Made Stoeger M3000 Accessories And Related Products! Check Them Out Here!
Stoeger M3000 Looped Rear Sling Attachment
The Stoeger M3000 is an inexpensive and well functioning shotgun in the market place. Many tactical shotgun shooters want a single point sling attachment located at the rear of the receiver to be able to use a Mash Hook or HK style snap hooks. That's why we designed, developed and tested our Stoeger M3000 Looped Rear Sling Attachment. Equipping your Stoeger with the GG&G M3000 Looped Rear Sling Attachment receiver end plate in this manner makes it easier to "cut the pie" at doorways and corners without telegraphing your position. Don't forget it is ambidextrous.
Stoeger M3000 Looped Rear Sling Attachment Specifications:
- Rugged and compact.
- Can be installed in about 30 minutes.
- Designed, tested and manufactured for professional use.
- The Stoeger M3000 Looped Rear Sling Attachment is a great single point sling attachment.
- The GG&G M3000 Looped Rear Sling Mount installs just behind the receiver in the preferred side mount position.
- When used as a Single Point Sling Attachment, it allows the operator to mount the weapon on either the primary or offside shoulder.
- Sling position makes dynamic entries easier to "cut the pie" at doorways and move around corners, whether they are on the right side or left side, without telegraphing the operator's position.
- All edges have been dehorned for shooter's safety.
- Material: Manufactured from tough ASTM A36 steel to withstand tough professional use.
- Finish: Bead blasted and manganese phosphated in non-reflective matte black finish per mil-spec.
- Weight: 2 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made in America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!