Remington VERSA MAX Slotted Tactical Charging Handle
Remington VERSA MAX Slotted Tactical Charging Handle:
The small factory charging handle that comes with the Remington VERSA MAX shotgun is difficult to grasp during the high anxiety associated with a gunfight. Failure to retract the bolt handle completely could lead to a catastrophic malfunction that is potentially fatal. Besides our original Enhanced Tactical Charging Handle, we now offer the GG&G Remington VERSA MAX Slotted Tactical Charging Handle with improved appearance and lighter weight. It's oversized, knurled, and rotates giving you the tactical advantage.
Remington VERSA MAX Slotted Tactical Charging Handle Specifications:
- Easy installation. No modification needed to the shotgun.
- Heavy knurling reduces the chance of your fingers or hand slipping off the charging handle while charging the weapon during a stress fire situation or when wearing gloves.
- Slotted for additional grip and weight reduction.
- Provides light-weight, consistent reliable functioning.
- Rounded edges for snag free operation.
- All edges are deburred for the shooters safety.
- Rotates freely 360 degrees for fast action cycling in any hand position.
- Material: CNC machined from 4140 ordnance steel and heat treated to Rockwell 45 C hardness.
- Finish: Manganese phosphated in a non–reflective combat finish per mil-spec.
- Weight: .6oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made in America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!