IMPORTANT: ONLY FITS REMINGTON 700 RECEIVERS THAT ARE DRILLED AND TAPPED WITH 6-48 SCREW HOLES.
Remington 700 Scope Mount-Short Action
Given the popularity of the Remington 700 rifle among hunters and sharpshooters, a scope mount for the Remington 700 should match the rifle's reputation of dependability. GG&G has applied the same precision machining and real world testing with the Remington scope rail that is used with their entire line of tactical rifles.
Remington 700 Scope Mount-Short Action Specifications:
- Designed specifically for short action Remington 700 models.
- Full length MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) configuration. (Zero MOA.)
- Important: Only fits Remington 700 receivers that are drilled and tapped with 6-48 screw holes.
- Allows for the proper placement of scope rings to accommodate different optics eye-relief.
- One-piece design for the ultimate in strength and durability.
- Relief cut to allow for cartridge manipulation and spent case extraction.
- Recoil slots are machined to accept the wide recoil lugs found on quality sniper grade scope rings.
- All edges are smoothed and rounded for the shooter's safety.
- Mounting screws are included.
- Material: Manufactured from solid billet 4140 steel.
- Finish: Manganese phosphate matte black to Mil-Spec.
- Length: 5 3/8”.
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!