NEED A BIPOD ADAPTER? CLICK HERE TO SELECT THE ONE YOU NEED.
Don't Miss Our Other American Made GG&G Bipods And Related Products! Check Them Out Here!
The XDS-2C Tactical Bipod (Compact)
The GG&G QD XDS-2C Tactical Bipod has all of the features of the XDS-2C Tactical Bipod. Specifically; lower positioning to accommodate shooting from the prone position or bench, a head that pans or swivels, a head that cants from side to side, bipod legs that lock forward at a 45 degree angle for difficult terrain, and durable grippy rubber feet that grip more surfaces and are replaceable. In addition we designed and manufactured the Quick Detach XDS-2C to accommodate the M14, AR-10, AR-30 and other large caliber rifles and carbines. Please note that this bipod is not yet rated for .50 firearms.
Quick Detach XDS-2C Compact Tactical Bipod
- Extremely rugged construction.
- Designed and manufactured to accommodate the M14, AR-10, and other larger caliber rifles and carbines.
- Tool-Less installation.
- The Accu-Force QD System provides ergonomic QD lever system for quick and rock solid on-off transitions.
- The Accu-Force QD Mechanism is fully adjustable to fit worn or our of spec dovetails.
- The QD XDS-2C Tactical Bipod has 20° degrees of panning capability to the left and right of the center position. Panning mechanism has an easy to operate thumbnut tension adjustment.
- This Tactical Bipod has 25° degrees of canting capability each side of center. Canting mechanism has an easy to adjust thumbnut tension adjustment.
- Easy to operate elliptical thumbnuts are used at all adjustment points.
- Silent spring lock leg deployment capability.
- The Bipod legs can be folded and locked in a full forward position, deployed and locked in a 45° degree forward position, or deployed and locked in the standard straight down position.
- When the Quick Detach XDS-2C Tactical Bipod legs are deployed and locked in the 45° degree forward position to accommodate terrain conditions, the Bipod is 5 1/2" tall.
- When the Tactical Bipod legs are deployed and locked in the straight down position they can be independently adjusted from 7" to 8 1/2".
- The legs of the QD XDS-2C Bipod can be used as a vertical grip. (Attention California Residents: Using a bipod leg as a vertical grip may be an issue. Having a vertical grip on a rifle is one of the features that defines an assault weapon in California. A bipod is not a vertical grip, but using one as such might get you in trouble.)
- All connection points are designed and manufactured for extreme duty.
- Manufactured to meet current military requirements for extreme weather and drop tests.
- The QD XDS-2C Tactical Bipod comes standard with tough rubber all weather and all terrain feet.
- The rubber feet are replaceable.
- Material: Manufactured from aircraft quality 6061-T6 aluminum alloy with extreme duty connection points and fasteners.
- Finish: All aluminum components are bead blasted and Type III hard anodized per mil-spec in a non-reflective matte black combat finish.
- Weight: 17.5 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
If you need a Mounting Adapter for your Tactical Bipod, Click Here.