Trijicon MRO Mount Quick Detach With Lens Covers
Trijicon MRO Mount - Quick Detach With Lens Covers:
We think every high quality optic should come with "REAL LENS COVERS", so we created a quick detach mount for the Trijicon MRO Optic that includes lens covers. If you want a quick detach mount, why not go with the best?
Trijicon MRO Mount - Quick Detach With Lens Covers Specifications:
- Designed and Manufactured by GG&G.
- Sleek, lightweight design.
- GG&G’s Accu-Force Quick Detach Locking Lever System provides a strong & quick method to attach or remove the Trijicon MRO from the weapon.
- Attaches to a MIL-STD-1913 Dovetail rail.
- The built-in flip up lens covers add a great level of protection to the lens that the factory forgot about.
- The slim finger loop is easy to operate, even with a gloved or wet hand. The design is virtually snag- proof.
- The patented Accu-Force QD locking mount is fully adjustable for tension to accommodate out of spec or worn dovetails.
- Not recommended for .50 BMG or lightweight machine guns.
- All mounting hardware is included.
- Height of the mount is machined to a "Absolute True Center Co-Witnessing" with back up iron sights like the GG&G A2 BUIS and MAD BUIS.
- All edges of the mount have been deburred and rounded for the shooters safety.
- Material 1: The scope mount is precision machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Material 2: The Accu-Force Quick Detach mechanism is manufactured from heat treated 4130 steel.
- Finish: Aluminum Body is Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective matte black finish per Mil-Spec.
- Finish: Steel parts are manganese phosphated a non-reflective matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: 2.9 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!