Quick Detach SLiC Thing QD Sling And Light Combo Mount
PLEASE NOTE: This Part will not fit the Ruger AR-556 A-Frame front sight due to the fact that the Ruger A-Frame is not per MIL-SPEC dimensions. This part is manufactured specifically to fit MIL-SPEC A-Frame front sights.
Quick Detach SLiC Thing QD Sling And Light Combo Mount:
The GG&G QD SLiC Thing (Sling and Light Combo) provides the end user with a lightweight, sturdy, versatile and inexpensive tactical light combo mount for attaching a sling on one side of the weapon, and a 2 1/8-inch MIL-STD-1913 rail to mount accessories such as a tactical gun light on the other side. This AR-15 tactical light mount positions the light at one o'clock, the location preferred by most experienced operators to maximize the tactical advantage during dynamic room entries. In addition, most experienced operators prefer that tactical slings be mounted on the side of the weapon, as high as possible to prevent "rifle roll". The QD SLiC Thing Flashlight Mount provides this important position by easily mounting onto the AR-15/M16 "A-frame" front sight assembly.
Quick Detach SLiC Thing QD Sling And Light Combo Mount Specifications:
- The GG&G QD SLiC Thing Flashlight Mount can be installed on either side of your firearm providing you with ambidextrous capability.
- Quick Detach sling swivel receptacle accepts all 1 ¼” QD swivels.
- Includes Enhanced Heavy Duty Quick Detach Sling Swivel.
- Limited Rotation Sling Swivel feature on the QD SLiC Thing helps eliminate sling wrap up.
- Held in place by counter pressure steel socket head cap screws.
- Accessory Rail gives the operator room to mount a light or laser in the 1 o’clock position.
- Material: Precision machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Finish: Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective matte black finish per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: 2 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!