Mossberg 930 Slotted Tactical Charging Handle
Don't Miss Our Other American Made Mossberg 930 Accessories And Related Products! Check Them Out Here! Looking for other Mossberg Accessories? Find Them Here!
Mossberg 930 Slotted Tactical Charging Handle:
A catastrophic malfunction that is potentially fatal could occur if there is a failure to retract the bolt handle completely in a stress fire situation. Don't risk it!!! Replace the Mossberg 930 factory charging handle with one that not only is easily grabbed in tactical encounters, but one that personalizes your shotgun; The GG&G Mossberg 930 Slotted Tactical Charging Handle.
Mossberg Slotted Tactical Charging Handle Specifications:
- Easy to install. No modifications are needed to your shotgun.
- The Mossberg 930 Slotted Charging Handle is much larger than the factory Mossberg 930 charging handle providing a more positive method of charging, especially in stress fire situations.
- Heavy knurling reduces the chance of your fingers or hand slipping off the charging handle during stress fire situations or when wearing gloves.
- Provides light weight, consistent reliable functioning.
- Rounded edges provide a snag free operation.
- All edges are deburred for the shooters safety.
- The Mossberg 930 Slotted Tactical Charging Handle does not rotate.
- Material: Manufactured from ordnance steel.
- Finish: Manganese phosphate finished non-reflective matte black per mil-spec.
- Weight: .6oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans.