Mossberg 930 Slotted Tactical Charging Handle
Mossberg 930 Slotted Tactical Charging Handle:
A catastrophic malfunction that is potentially fatal could occur if there is a failure to retract the bolt handle completely in a stress fire situation. Don't risk it!!! Replace the Mossberg 930 factory charging handle with one that not only is easily grabbed in tactical encounters, but one that personalizes your shotgun; The GG&G Mossberg 930 Slotted Tactical Charging Handle.
Mossberg Slotted Tactical Charging Handle Specifications:
- Easy to install. No modifications are needed to your shotgun.
- The Mossberg 930 Slotted Charging Handle is much larger than the factory Mossberg 930 charging handle providing a more positive method of charging, especially in stress fire situations.
- Heavy knurling reduces the chance of your fingers or hand slipping off the charging handle during stress fire situations or when wearing gloves.
- Provides light weight, consistent reliable functioning.
- Rounded edges provide a snag free operation.
- All edges are deburred for the shooters safety.
- The Mossberg 930 Slotted Tactical Charging Handle does not rotate.
- Material: Manufactured from ordnance steel.
- Heat treated to Rockwell 45 C to sustain the punishment of professional use.
- Finish: Manganese phosphate finished non-reflective matte black per mil-spec.
- Weight: .6oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans.
Check out our other Mossberg Tactical Mossberg Accessories here.