Check Out The Other GG&G Mossberg 500/590 Accessories Here. Looking for other Mossberg Accessories? Find Them Here!
Mossberg 590 Magazine Tube Extensions:
The GG&G Mossberg 590 Magazine Extensions are easy to install as long as you have a working knowledge of how to break down your shotgun to perform maintenance procedures. They attach without modification to the shotgun. These two and three shot Magazine Extensions use the factory follower or you can save 10% and them with the GG&G Enhanced High Visibility Follower as a money saving package. In addition, you can purchase either mag tube extension in a 10% discounted package with the GG&G Mossberg 590 Barrel Clamp. You can check out the Barrel Clamp Specifications Here.
Mossberg 590 Magazine Tube Extension Specifications:
- Perfect for Military, Law Enforcement and Home Defense use.
- Fits 12ga Mossberg 590/590A1 shotguns only.
- The two Shot Mag Tube Extension adds two additional rounds and protrudes 2 1/4" beyond the end of an 18 1/2" barrel. IMPORTANT: It's important that you realize that having your Mag Tube Extension protrude past the muzzle may cause carbon build-up, scoring or discoloring to the mag tube extension, especially if you are using a ported choke tube. GG&G does not warranty this type of finish damage to the extension.
- The three Shot Mag Tube Extension adds three additional rounds and protrudes 4 1/2" beyond the end of an 18 1/2" barrel.
- Unlike the competition, the magazine extension tube nut is CNC machined from wear resistant solid steel bar stock versus aluminum.
- When installed properly, the solid steel ratchet base on the Mossberg 590 mag tube extension nut, securely retains the barrel under recoil.
- The unique magazine tube extension nut is manganese phosphated in a non–reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- The end cap of the magazine extension tubes can be removed separately to facilitate cleaning and the use of a magazine plug.
- Both magazine extension tubes are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and Type III hard anodized non-reflective matte black per Mil-Spec.
- The package includes a new extended length magazine spring to insure proper function.
- Two Shot Length: 6 1/4".
- Weight: 5.5 oz.
- Three Shot Length: 8 1/2"
- Weight: 6.1 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime--See Bullet point three regarding an important warranty consideration.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!