Purchase one of the Mossberg 590 .410 Bore Sling And Flashlight Mount /Streamlight Flashlight Packages above and get a 10% discount on the 590 .410 Bore Sling And Flashlight Mount and get Free Shipping on this item!
If you need more info on the Streamlights, click any of the images below.
Need a looped rear sling attachment for your 590 .410 Bore? Get yours HERE!
Check Out The Other GG&G Mossberg 590 .410 Accessories HERE!
Need a sling for your Tactical Shotgun? We've got plenty to choose from - Choose Yours Here!
Mossberg 590 .410 Bore Sling And Flashlight Mount:
Many of our customers prefer the split version of our sling and light mounts. Why? Because the design of the GG&G Mossberg 590 .410 Bore Sling and Flashlight Mount provides an easy way to mount a tactical flashlight on the ejection port side of the shotgun, so it does not interfere with the looped sling attachment on the non-ejection port side of your Mossberg 590 .410 Bore.
If you are concerned about your flashlight and your sling interfering with each other during a tactical encounter, this is the Mossberg 590 .410 Sling And Light Mount to purchase.
Mossberg 590 .410 Bore Sling And Flashlight Mount Specifications:
- Easy to install.
- Although this mount is for the .410 bore, GG&G designed, tested and manufactured it to withstand the rigors of professional use.
- Perfect for mounting a tactical flashlight to your Mossberg 590 .410 shotgun on the ejection port side.
- The looped sling attachment on the Mossberg Looped Sling And Flashlight Mount Split Version accepts HK style hooks and MASH hook sling attachments.
- All edges have been de-burred and and smoothed to protect the shooter.
- The Mossberg Flashlight Accessory Rail dovetail is manufactured per MIL-STD-1913.
- Length: The Accessory Rail measures 1 3/4" long.
- Materials: Manufactured from hard rock ASTM A36 steel and 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Finish: Steel components are manganese phosphated in a non-reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- Finish: Aluminum components are Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective matte black finish per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: 1.5 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
If you don't need the sling attachment check out the stand alone Mossberg 590 .410 Flashlight Mount and if you need a flashlight for your shotgun, check out the Tactical Flashlights and Mounting Rings Here.