LCB-3 Heavy Duty Tactical Bipod (Large Caliber Bipod)
NEED A BIPOD ADAPTER? CLICK HERE TO SELECT THE ONE YOU NEED.
Need Specific Caliber Recommendations before selecting your bipod? Refer To This Chart .
Don't Miss Our Other American Made GG&G Bipods And Related Products! Check Them Out Here!
The LCB-3 Heavy Duty Tactical Bipod (Large Caliber Bipod)
Large caliber rifle shooters have indicated that they don't want a bipod that swivels or pans. They just want a Heavy Duty Tactical Bipod that will provide a rock solid stable platform. That's what the LCB-3 Heavy Duty Tactical Bipod provides. Check out the specs below.
LCB-3 Heavy Duty Tactical Bipod
- Designed and manufactured to accommodate large caliber firearms including .50BMG.
- Extremely rugged construction.
- No panning or canting ability for the most rock solid shooting platform available.
- Tool-Less installation, alignment window added to aid in installation.
- Silent deployment, fully adjustable legs with thumb nut adjustments.
- All connection points are designed and manufactured for extreme duty.
- Design incorporates fully enclosed locking engagements and enlarged rail interface.
- Manufactured to meet current military requirements for extreme weather and drop tests.
- When the Tactical Bipod legs are deployed, they can be independently adjusted from 7 7/8" to 10 1/2".
- Replaceable grip tight foot pads.
- Material: Manufactured from aircraft quality 6061-T6 aluminum alloy with extreme duty connection points and fasteners.
- Finish: All aluminum components are bead blasted and Type III hard anodized per mil-spec in a non-reflective matte black combat finish.
- Weight: 16.5 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
If you need a Mounting Adapter for your LCB-Heavy Duty Tactical Bipod Click Here.