Heavy Duty XDS Bipod
NEED A BIPOD ADAPTER? CLICK HERE TO SELECT THE ONE YOU NEED.
Don't Miss Our Other American Made GG&G Bipods And Related Products! Check Them Out Here!
Heavy Duty XDS Bipod:
The GG&G Heavy Duty XDS Bipod is perfect for those heavier weapons like the M-14 and AR-30. It offers a greater range of rifle cant than our earlier models. In addition to a much stronger pivot mechanism, the new design affords 25 degrees of cant in either direction of center. Not only does this increase better rough terrain adjustability, but this pivoting capability allows the deployed bipod leg to be used as a vertical foregrip if required for rapid transition. In addition, a tension mechanism and adjustment knob has been added so that the operator does not need tools to make tension adjustments to the swivel. The HD XDS Bipod is specifically designed and manufactured to meet current military requirements.
Attention LE And Military purchasing agents: Please reference GG&G part number and National Stock Number: NSN 1005-01-652-7541 when ordering this component.
Heavy Duty XDS Bipod Specifications:
- The very rugged and strong pivoting mechanism affords 25 degrees of cant in either direction of center.
- Because of the pivoting capability, a bipod leg can be used as a vertical foregrip if required for rapid transition.
- External tension adjustment knob has been added to adjust swivel cant.
- Ruggedly built to withstand and operate in extreme environmental conditions from -55 degrees Fahrenheit to + 155 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Easy to install onto any Mil-Std 1913 dovetail rail.
- Thumbnuts adjust the height between 8”-10.5” when measured from the dovetail attachment.Legs can be silently deployed and the bipod can be installed on the weapon with the legs facing forward or backwards and are ready for use in either position.
- The built in MIL-STD-1913 rail adapter does not require tools for installation.
- Optional adapters can be purchased to fit the Bipod onto various rifles. Adapters are available for: T-Slots, Remington PSS, AR30/AR50 and M14/M1A. (The PSS adapter part# GGG-1246 can be used for most universal two sling swivel holes in the forearm).
- Material: Aircraft grade 6061 T6 aluminum alloy.
- Finish: All of the Heavy Duty Swivel XDS bipod's aluminum parts are bead blasted and Type III hard coat anodized per mil-spec in a non- reflective matte black combat finish.
- Weight: Bipod weighs in at 17 ounces, remarkably light compared to other bipods on the market.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
If a Standard XDS Bipod is better suited for your mission requirements, Click Here.