**IMPORTANT! DOES NOT FIT THE 5-SHOT MAGAZINE TUBE MODEL!
Beretta A300 Replacement Magazine Tube Cover With M-LOK Barrel Clamp
The Beretta A300 Shotgun is becoming super popular. However, the Beretta factory plastic magazine tube cover and plastic barrel clamp is a sore spot with many Beretta A300 Ultima Patrol Shotgun users. The number of calls GG&G receives about this issue is very high. Think about this. Besides the appearance, the plastic factory mag tube cover or shroud also serves as the retaining mechanism that holds the A300 barrel in place.
Not only is the plastic mag tube cover an issue, but A300 Ultima shooters have experienced the plastic barrel clamp sliding out of position and breaking due to tightening. That's why we designed, tested and manufactured the American Made aluminum A300 Replacement Mag Tube Cover and tested it on the A300 found it to function incredubly well and offered it to A300 users. We have now packaged the replacement tube with a GG&G M-LOK Aluminum Barrel Clamp that fits the Beretta A300 without any modifications. Why include an Aluminum M-LOK Barrel Clamp? BECAUSE SO MANY OF YOU ASKED US TO! The reasons were many, but the ones that stand out are: (1.) The factory plastic barrel clamps can't be tightened enough to stop them from sliding, especially if they have a sling or light mounted on the plastic barrel clamp. (2.) Many have cracked or have broken and replacement factory clamps were often hard to come by.
Beretta A300 Replacement Magazine Tube Cover And M-LOK Barrel Clamp Specifications:
- Installation of the GG&G Mag Tube Cover and GG&G M-LOK Barrel Clamp does not require any modifications to your shotgun, except the removal of the Beretta factory plastic magazine tube cover and plastic barrel clamp.
- Installs easily on Beretta A300 Ultima Patrol shotguns.
- The GG&G CNC machined aluminum replacement mag tube cover is contoured much the same as the factory plastic cover.
- This A300 Replacement Magazine Tube Cover Package includes a GG&G M-Lok Barrel Clamp manufactured from 6061 T6 aluminum that mates with the GG&G replacement cover and the A300 barrel.
- The GG&G Replacement M-LOK Barrel Clamp includes an M-LOK slot on each side for mounting accessories. In addition, the GG&G replacement magazine tube cover accommodates all of the GG&G manufactured accessories that fit the Beretta A300 directly in front of the forearm. This package provides both accessory mounting options. GG&G Beretta Accessories include front sling mounts, sling and light combo mounts, and single light mounts. Check them out Here!
- Replacement Magazine Tube Cover Material: 6061-T6 aluminum.
- M-LOK Barrel Clamp Material: CNC Machined from tough but lightweight 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Finish: All aluminum parts are Type III hard coat anodized non-reflective matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Weight-Both Components: 4.8 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!