Benelli Nova And SuperNova Magazine Tube Extensions
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR BARREL CLAMP PURCHASERS: The GG&G Barrel Clamp makes contact with your barrel and the GG&G Magazine Tube Extension. This contact may damage/wear the finish on your barrel or mag tube during usage. We recommend using masking tape applied to the inside of the GG&G Barrel Clamp where it makes contact with the barrel. It is not advised to apply any tape to the inside of the barrel clamp that makes contact with the Mag Tube Extension. Since GG&G Inc. cannot control the installation of this product, GG&G will not be responsible for any wear, blemishes, marks or damage that may occur to your shotgun.
Benelli Nova And SuperNova Magazine Tube Extensions:
The GG&G Benelli Nova and SuperNova Magazine Extensions are easy to install as long as you have a working knowledge of how to break down your shotgun to perform maintenance procedures. They attach without modification to the shotgun. You can use the factory follower or save 10% and purchase a Benelli Mag Tube Extension and GG&G Stainless Steel Enhanced Follower as a money saving package. In addition you can purchase either mag tube extension in a 10% discounted package with the GG&G Benelli Barrel Clamp. You can check out the Barrel Clamp Specifications Here.
Benelli Nova/SuperNova Magazine Tube Extension Specifications:
- Perfect for Military, Law Enforcement and Home Defense use.
- Fits 12ga Benelli Nova/SuperNova shotguns only.
- The front of the GG&G Benelli Nova/SuperNova 2 Shot Mag Tube Extension extends .175 beyond the barrel of a standard 18.5” model. The front of the tube will extend farther beyond the muzzle if a sling attachment is installed with the mag tube extension.
- IMPORTANT: It's important that you realize that having your Mag Tube Extension protrude past the muzzle may cause carbon build-up, scoring or discoloring to the mag tube extension, especially if you are using a ported choke tube. GG&G does not warranty this type of finish damage to the extension.
- Three Shot Mag Tube Extension adds three additional rounds.
- The front of the GG&G Benelli Nova/SuperNova 3 Shot Mag Tube Extension will protrude beyond the barrel of a standard 18.5” model. See dimensions in the image above.
- Unlike the competition, the magazine extension tube nut is CNC machined from wear resistant solid steel bar stock versus aluminum.
- When installed properly, the solid steel ratchet base on the Benelli Nova/SuperNova mag tube extension nut, securely retains the barrel under recoil.
- The unique magazine tube extension nut is manganese phosphated in a non–reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- The end cap of the magazine extension tube can be removed separately to facilitate cleaning and the use of a magazine plug.
- Both magazine extension tubes are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and Type III hard anodized non-reflective matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Package includes a new extended length magazine spring to insure proper function.
- Two Shot Tube Length: 6.418".
- Weight: 5 oz.
- Three Shot Tube Length:8.730"
- Weight: 6.1 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!