IMPORTANT NOTICE! Although we include mounting screws for the Trijicon RMR, there are approximately 20 other Micro Red Dot Optics that fit the GG&G Benelli M4 Red Dot Scope Mount. A fitment list is provided in the Specification section below.
Please be advised that the screws that are included with GG&G Red Dot Mount are specific to mounting the RMR and may be too long for mounting other red dot optics. For example three Holosun Mini Red Dot Scopes, models 407, 507 and 508 have the same attachment screw layout as the Trijicon RMR. However, BE ADVISED: The screws that come with the GG&G Benelli M4 RMR Mount ARE TOO LONG TO MOUNT THE HOLOSUN OPTICS! If you attempt to mount these Holosuns or any of the other optics listed below, you may dimple the top of the receiver!
Ensure you have the proper length screws prior to installing any other optic than the Trijicon RMR! PROCEED WITH CAUTION! DAMAGE TO YOUR RECEIVER COULD OCCUR.
Looking for other American Made GG&G Benelli Shotgun Accessories? Find Them Here!
Benelli M4 Red Dot Scope Mount:
Red Dot Optics like the Trijicon RMR are extremely popular as a tactical accessory for shotguns. The GG&G Benelli M4 Red Dot Optic Mount has the fitment or attachment layout of the Trijicon RMR Optic. However, the Benelli Red Dot Scope Base fits approximately 20 other red dot optics but beware of screw lengths. The mounting hardware supplied in this package is only tested to fit the Trijicon RMR optic. The M4 Red Dot Mount is low profile and a solid mount for the Benelli M4. CNC machined to precise tolerance, insures a rock solid engagement with the top of the M4 receiver and the red dot optic. The M4 Mount is positioned to allow true center co-witnessing with the factory sights. The Benelli M4 Red Scope Mount coupled with the RMR Red Dot Scope, provides a rugged and accurate quick target acquisition package, and with the factory front and rear sight as a back up that co-witnesses, you have a dynamite setup.
Benelli M4 Red Dot Scope Mount Specifications:
- Does not require any permanent modifications to your Benelli M4 except removal of the standard dovetail scope mount.
- The Benelli M4 Red Dot Scope Mount is easy to install using factory drilled and tapped mounting holes.
- Includes mounting hardware for the Benelli M4 RMR Scope Mount and hardware specifically for mounting the Trijicon RMR to the scope mount.
- Hex key wrenches are included.
- The Benelli Red Dot Scope base fits several other red dot optics but beware of screw lengths. The mounting hardware supplied in this package is only tested to fit the Trijicon RMR optic.
- Red Dot Fitment List: Trijicon RMR / Trijicon SRO / Holosun 407C / Holosun 407C V2 / Holosun 407C X2 / Holosun 507C / Holosun 507C V2 / Holosun 507C X2 / Holosun 508T / Holosun 508T X2 /Riton X3 Tactix PRD/ NcStar VISM FlipDot Pro / ADE Advanced Optics RD3-020 Raptor / ADE Advanced Optics RD3-023 Valkyrie / Swampox Kingslayer 1x22 / Swampfox Liberty RMR 1x22 / Swampfox Justice RMR 1x27 / Vector Optics Frenzy 1x22x26.
- All edges are deburred for the shooter's safety.
- Rounded edges provide a snag free operation.
- Material: The Benelli M4 Red Dot Scope Mount is manufactured from 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Length: 1.800"
- Width: 1.100"
- Thickness: .220"
- Body Finish: Matte black Type III hard coat anodized per Mil-Spec to protect it from the elements.
- Weight: 0.5 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made in America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
Designed, Manufactured and Tested By GG&G Specifically For The Benelli M4 12ga Shotgun.
This Scope Base Fits The RMR and appoximately 20 Other Red Dot Optics With a Similar Footprint.
Be Advised! Attachment Screw Lengths Vary. Longer screws may damage the top of your shotgun!