Do you need a Quick Detach Rear Sling Attachment to accompany your new Quick Detach Sling & Flashlight Mount? GET IT HERE!
Don't Miss Our Other American Made Benelli Shotgun Accessories And Related Products! Check Them Out Here!
Benelli M4 Shotgun Quick Detach Sling And Flashlight Mount
The U.S.M.C. approved Benelli M4 Auto-Regulated Gas-Operated Shotgun is as rugged as they come. But without a couple of key accessories even the awesome Benelli M4 is a little behind the self-defense curve. Almost all shotguns from the factory need additional tactical accessories. The Benelli M4 needs to help defend you and your loved ones at night. It needs that all important GG&G Quick Detach Sling And Light Mount to fill the self-defense checklist. The ergonomic design of the GG&G Benelli M4 Shotgun Quick Detach Sling And Flashlight Combo Mount provides an easy way to mount a tactical flashlight without interfering with the front QD sling attachment point.
Scary things that go bump in the night are not always your neighbor's dog. Bad things can happen at night! Yea! You need a flashlight for your Benelli M4 Shotgun. We carry Streamlight and Inforce Flashlights. Both companies make flashlights to fill your mission requirements. We offer great prices and free shipping on all models. Check Them Out Here!
Benelli M4 Quick Detach Sling And Flashlight Mount Specifications:
- Fits only the Benelli M4 12ga Shotgun.
- Installs easily with a set of Snap-Ring Plyers.
- Currently only right hand models are being manufactured.
- It is available with or without GG&G Heavy Duty QD Sling Swivels.
- Designed and manufactured to withstand the rigors associated with professional use.
- Perfect for mounting a tactical flashlight to your Benelli M4 Tactical Shotgun.
- The Benelli M4 QD sling attachment component accepts both the GG&G rectangular and angular Heavy Duty QD Sling Swivels as well as most other push button style quick detach swivels.
- Includes a MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail designed and manufactured to be close to the shotgun forearm.
- All edges are smoothed and rounded for the shooter's safety.
- Material: Manufactured from bullet proof 4130 steel and 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Finish: Steel components are manganese phosphated in a non-reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- Finish: Aluminum components are Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective matte black finish per Mil-Spec.
- Rail Dimension: Accessory rail measures 1.8" long.
- Weight: 1.7 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
If you need a flashlight for your shotgun, check out the Tactical Flashlights and Mounting Rings Here.