AK Rear Sight - Ghost Ring
Don't Miss Our Other American Made AK-47 Accessories And Related Products! Check Them Out Here!
AK-47 Ghost Ring Sights:
Do you want faster and more precise AK rear sight alignment when shooting your AK-47? What a dumb question. Of course you do, and the GG&G AK-47 Ghost Ring Sight can make that happen! It's a terrific sight upgrade for your AK rear sight and it is easily installed-replacing the rough, factory-furnished U-notch-blade rear sight with a Ghost Ring giving you that faster, more precise sight alignment. Available with or without easy to see painted graduations.
AK-47 Ghost Ring Sight Specifications:
- Easy installation.
- Available with or without easy to see painted graduations.
- The perfect sight upgrade for AK pattern rifles.
- Replaces the factory furnished U-notch rear sight with an AK Ghost Ring aperture for faster, more precise sight alignment.
- Graduated to either 800 or 1000 Meters.
- Rear aperture size of .200”.
- Uses the original elevation slide, and is a direct replacement for the original AK rear sight.
- All edges have been deburred for the shooter's safety.
- Materials: 4140 chrome moly steel.
- Finish: manganese phosphated in a non-reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: 800 Meter 0.5 oz 1000 Meter 0.6 oz.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!