Aimpoint T2 Micro 2 MOA Scope Package
Save Over $229.00 on this Aimpoint Package. The Package includes the Aimpoint T2 Micro 2 MOA Scope and the GG&G Accucam Quick Detach Aimpoint Mount. Priced At Just $782.00 With Free Shipping! With a Normal Retail Price of the Aimpoint T2 with the Aimpoint LRP Quick Release Mount and Spacer Of $1,011.00 plus shipping, You Save Over $229.00 On This Package. The GG&G Aimpoint T2 Accucam QD Mount by its self is priced at $151.40 plus shipping.
Aimpoint T2 Micro 2 MOA Scope
Designed to be the ideal sight for tactical applications, the Aimpoint T2 Micro Red Dot Rifle Sight - 2MOA is the result of the feedback given by law enforcement and military professionals. The sight housing of this Red Dot Sight from the tactical experts at Aimpoint has cutting edge lens coatings that radically improve the shape and clarity of the 2MOA red dot. The Aimpoint Micro T-2 Red Dot Rifle Scope now offers a sold front and transparent rear protective flip-covers. Physical protection has been added around the adjustment turrets, and internal changes to protect the electronic components of the Aimpoint T2 Micro Red Dot Weapon Sight. The sealed tube design of this Aimpoint Red Dot Sight means that snow, rain, dust, mud, or sand will not hinder the use of your sight, or ever get in between you and your target. This sight is compatible with all generations of night vision devices. Made to provide the battle proven ruggedness of other Aimpoint sights, the Aimpoint 1x Micro T-2 Red Dot Sight w/ 2MOA Dot has the ability to work perfectly in extreme conditions while keeping user friendly.
Aimpoint T2 Red Dot Scope Specifications:
- Advanced optical lenses for better light transmission.
- Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachine guns, and handguns.
- Use as a standalone sight or piggybacked on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics.
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic.
- Eye relief: Unlimited.
- Red Dot size: 2 MOA.
- Dot intensity adjustment: Manual rotary switch.
- Compatible will all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD)
- 1 Off position, 4 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings – one extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight.
- Transparent rear and sold front lens covers are included.
- Windage and elevation adjustments: 1 click 13mm at 100m, (1/2" at 100yds).
- Reinforced protection of the turrets for even greater ruggedness.
- Battery: One 3V Lithium battery, type CR2032.
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery.
- Weight: 3.0 oz.
- Material: housing is extruded high strength aluminum.
- Surface finish: hard anodized, semi-matte.
- Mounting method: GG&G Accucam QD Mount.
- Operational temperature range: -45° - +71° C, (50°- +160° F).
- Water resistance - submersible to 25m, (80ft.).
- Radioactive components used: None.
Aimpoint T2 Accucam Quick Detach Mount:
The Aimpoint Micro T-2 scope is great for tactical encounters--but it has a downside as is comes from the factory--the factory mount is too low for an AR or M-16 application and it's not Quick Detach. GG&G has a super solution, the Aimpoint Accucam Quick Detach T-2 Mount. The Aimpoint T-2 Scope easily and solidly installs onto the lightweight GG&G Aimpoint Accucam Quick Detach T-2 Mount with four 3mm screws. The installation wrench is included in the kit.
Aimpoint T2 Quick Detach Scope Mount Specifications:
- The GG&G Accucam QD Locking Lever System provides you with a solid method to quickly install or remove the Aimpoint T-2 from the weapon. The scope can quickly be installed on a dovetail rail in seconds by rotating the Accucam Lever to the locked position. It can then be quickly removed by rotating the Accucam Cam Lever to the unlocked position.
- The ergonomic finger loop of the lever is easily operated, even with a gloved hand, and the round design is virtually snag- proof.
- The patented Accucam QD design allows you to adjust the tension to accommodate out of spec or worn dovetails.
- Not recommended for .50 BMG or lightweight machine guns.
The Aimpoint T-2/H-2 scopes easily install onto the T-2 Mount with four 3mm screws. The installation wrench is included.
Designed to mount directly to the AR-15/M16 upper receiver's dovetail. This location places the red dot just above the front sight post.
The Aimpoint T-2 Mount is low enough to allow "Absolute True Co-Witnessing" with back up iron sights like the GG&G A2 BUIS and MAD BUIS.
The T-2/H-1 Mount is manufactured from solid billet 6061 T-6 aluminum.
All aluminum parts are Type III hard coat anodized matte black per mil-spec.
- The Accucam Quick Detach mechanism is manufactured from solid billet 4140 steel and manganese phosphated matte black per mil-spec.
- All edges of the Aimpoint mount and QD mechanism have been softened and rounded for the shooters comfort and safety.
- Weight: 4.5 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!