Aimpoint PRO Patrol Rifle Optic With A2
Back Up Iron Sight Sale
Aimpoint PRO Patrol Rifle Optic With GG&G A2 BUIS
The Aimpoint Patrol Rifle Optic Is Rugged, Reliable, Versatile And Always Ready.
The parallax-free, non-magnifying red dot sight is ready at all times, with no switches or levers to fumble with. Simply install the supplied battery, turn the Aimpoint PRO on, and forget about it – for up to 3 years! 2 MOA center-dot, with 6 daylight and 4 night vision brightness settings, enables accurate target engagement under a broad variety of conditions. Includes a detachable spacer that allows co-witnessing with the standard iron sights on AR-15/M16/M4 weapons. Or remove the spacer to install the Aimpoint Patrol on shotguns or submachine guns. Integrated “rail-grabber" mount with knurled, oversized knob aids in quick attach/detach on Picatinny rails. Compatible with all generations of night vision devices; may also be used with Aimpoint 3x Magnifier and Concealed Engagement Unit. Flip-up lens caps included.
Aimpoint PRO Patrol Rifle Optic Specifications:
- Adjustment(s): 0.5 MOA (1/2" at 100 yds).
- Battery Life: 30000 hours.
- Brightness Settings: 10 settings (4 for night vision use).
- Color: Black Dimensions: 130x55x55mm (5.1"x2.2"x2.2").
- Eye Relief: Unlimited.
- Magnification: 1x Mount: QRP2 mount (Quick Release).
- Night Vision Compatible: Yes.
- Objective Size: 38mm.
- Power Supply: (1) 3V Lithium Battery type 2L76 or DL1/3N.
- Reticle: 2 MOA.
- Dot Sight Type: Red Dot.
- Tube Size: 30mm.
- Weight: 11.6 oz
The GG&G A2 AR-15 Back Up Sight is our number one selling Back Up Iron Sight (BUIS).
It provides the operator with an easy to install and easy to operate flip up rear sight, and includes the all-important locking detent. Besides providing a low profile “ready to go" BUIS when you need it, it features include a tactile ergonomic windage knob and counter sunk crossbolt to eliminate the possibility of snags, incorporated in a streamlined body. The A2 Back Up Iron Sight is always at the tactical ready once placed in the up position. This is the same back up iron sight used by elite armed forces and law enforcement teams worldwide.
A2 Back Up Sight Specifications:
- The A2 BUIS is easy to install.
- Solid squeeze rail attachment mechanism with counter sunk crossbolt to eliminate snags.
- Can be used as a co-witness iron sight with most red dot sighting systems, as a stand-alone sight or in conjunction with GG&G interface rails.
- The A2 Back Up Rear Sight features the standard military A2-style double peep aperture allowing for end user known point of impact.
- This A2 features full windage adjustment with the tactile windage knob.
- The A2 BUIS presents a low profile when in the down position, allowing clearance for most optics.
- When deployed in the up position, the sight cannot be folded down without depressing the spring assisted detent release button located on the left side of the base, eliminating the possibility of accidentally lowering the sight.
- The initial zero is set by adjusting the weapons front sight post.
- The A2 Back Up Iron Sight is compatible with all GG&G Flip Up Front Sights.
- The GG&G A2 BUIS ordering options include requesting the XS same plane aperture as a substitute for the standard A2 aperture, or a Trijicon Green Tritium aperture. Both are factory installed for you.
- All edges have been deburred and softened to protect the shooter.
- Materials: The sight body and sight stem are manufactured from billet 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Finish: All aluminum parts are Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective black mil-spec finish to provide combat durability.
- Weight: 1.8 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!