Quick Detach Side Sling Attachment For Dovetails
The Quick Detach Side Sling Attachment For Dovetails provides the flexibility to mount the front sling attachment anywhere on the rails of a tactical forearm or railed upper receiver to meet your mission requirement. This dovetail mounting capability means you can choose between a side mounted QD sling swivel or top mounted QD sling swivel to maximize the use of your tactical sling. As an added feature, it includes the limited swivel rotation feature that helps to keep your sling from twisting.
Quick Detach Side Sling Attachment For Dovetails Specifications:
- Installs easily.
- The Quick Detach Sling Mount For Dovetails keeps the weapon slung in the correct position to avoid canting outwards away from your body. The QD swivel socket has limited rotation built in to prevent sling wrap-up.
- Can be mounted on the side rail or top rail for maximum versatility.
- Accepts all Heavy Duty or Standard push button sling swivels.
- Sling attachment comes complete with one GG&G Enhanced Heavy Duty Rectangular QD sling swivel.
- Fully ambidextrous.
- Manufactured from tough 6061-T6 billet aluminum and Type III hard coat anodized matte black per Mil-Spec.
- All steel components are manganese phosphated matte black per Mil-Spec.
- All edges are smoothed and rounded for the shooter's safety.
- Weight: 1.35 oz. with the included Enhanced Heavy Duty QD Swivel.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!