M1A Scope Mount, Scout Configuration
The GG&G M1A Scout Scope Mount is perfect for setting up your rifle with a red dot scope or long eye relief magnified scope. It easily installs in the cut out of the upper factory handguard. We cut a large channel in the rail so that the iron sights could be used with the scope in place. Check out all of the specifications below.
M1A Scope Mount Specifications:
- The overall design provides smooth integrated appearance.
- Specifically designed for the M1A “Scout Squad” or “SOCOM 16“, with cutout factory top handguard.
- DOES NOT FIT Standard M1A, NM or non-Springfield Armory models.
- Easy installation.
- Low profile design.
- No modifications to your weapon are required.
- Center channel reduces weight and allows for the use of the factory iron sights.
- Clamps to the barrel for maximum stability and accuracy with 8 clamping screws vs. the factory 6 screws.
- Provides 7 inches of MIL-STD 1913 “Picatinny” rail.
- Extends rearward to the front of the receiver for mounting “Scout“ style scopes.
- All edges are smoothed and rounded for the shooters safety.
- Material: CNC Machined from tough but light weight 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Finish: Type III hard coat anodized non-reflective matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: The GG&G M1A Scout Scope Mount weighs 6.8oz. The factory mount that is being replaced weighs 3.3oz. Net increase: 3.5oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!